Outdoor 2021

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CheapOrganicBastard, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Mulched the entire garden with alfalfa hay today and mixed up all my own dry nutes for top dress through veg.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. I’ve seen an eagle around here dismantle a chicken in about five seconds. Sometimes they’ll fly em up and just drop them high up to just fucken wreck them before they tear them to shreds. Some gnarly shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Holy shit growing pro, gonna have to call you guru lol
    Fire in the hole!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nice lineup! Some I haven't heard of, but we're both growing a GG4...which breeder did you pop for that one? I got the RIL from Tonygreen.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I have no idea. A lot of those clones came off Facebook market place when I had to get some clones real quick when my dog destroyed all mine. The only ones I can really vouch for are the purple punch, tiki cookies, dead hot strawberry and peanut butter breath. The dude I got the others from seemed a little shady but the price was right.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hell yeah, I watch bird wars all the time! I've witnessed lots of kills...those predator birds are amazing creatures. I remember watching a hawk dive straight through the branches of a huge sycamore and land directly on a ground squirrel, as dead branches and leaves fell all around them...looked like an action sequence from a movie. Absolutely crushed the fuck outta that squirrel, didn't even have time to make a peep or realize it had died, lol..so metal!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Out doing a little garden work and the plants are mostly looking fabulous. Very lush and dark green, maybe a little too dark,, I should of held off on my last top dress a little longer. The only issue I see is maybe 3 of them are coming out of a reveg. Some clones I bought were taken from flowering plants, I can tell. It's not really a bad thing as long as you have the time to let them ride out their transition back into veg, and these seem on their way. Bonus pic of asparagus growing wild in my garden 20210603_144957.jpg 20210603_144848.jpg 20210530_175731.jpg 20210603_144835.jpg 20210603_144918.jpg 20210603_144934.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Plants looking healthy! I see that revegger, always one trouble in the bunch. Looking to be a good year MM!
    On another note... are we allowed to post mushy pics? Lol

• Like Like x 3
  9. #69 CheapOrganicBastard, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2021

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Awesome
    Do you notice a difference in potency between your proper grow and these randos?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yes I do. Also after a month or 2 of storage mine seem to lose a lot of potency. Need to look into vacuum sealing. There seems to be a night and day difference between outdoor and indoor mushrooms though. Outdoor seems to be better in every single way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Ripped out my plant that started to flower hard and trashed it and replaced it with an extra lemon sour diesel clone I had. Watered heavy yesterday and have the sprinkler running out there now to cool things down. It's a scorcher this weekend. 20210606_103716.jpg 20210606_104006.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. I threw a clone out in my raised bed. Made the mistake and didn't harden off so it went straight to flower. First time outdoor lol. Now it seems like it's trying to re veg. I may cull it and throw a couple of seedlings out there to see if I can get some veg time before the fall. She seems healthy in this raised bed which is good. Got some herbs and flowers coming up as well

Chicks are doing well also. I'll move them back with the OG adult chicken before to long

20210606_102816.jpg 20210606_103047.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. That's why I won't touch clones again until I have lights....
    You lucky buggah with your land and backup plants!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Some strains are finicky like that. I kept my plants on the windowsill for weeks getting them adjusted to the sun light schedule and then I would sometimes keep the kitchen light on to keep them from flowering and I have three that did anyways. Sometimes it just happens. Chickens are looking great man.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I do feel very lucky to have this peaceful area. Start the new job in the morning at that grow facility. I'll let ya know how it goes.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. They'll be lucky to have you MM. Best wishes at the grow spot guru! Maybe you'll change them to cheapo organics heh

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I want to add one last plant to the journal. This soil I put it in has burned everything else up I have tried to put in it. I didn't measure any of the many nutrients I added and did it all by feel lol. It's super rich.been cooking a year It's survival of the fittest around here. I had 2 clones left over. I just ripped out one that was flowering earlier and replaced it with a lemon sour diesel, and all that was left was this sad looking han solo clone. I'm going to put it in the woodline and completely neglect it. 30 gallon pot? Who knows! 20210606_165116.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Man this place I started working is so impressive. Cell phones are banned inside so I can't take pics but I wish I could show you. It's 10 flower rooms, each with 1500 plants it's wild. We harvested 1500 yesterday if some wedding crasher. I was bucking some plants in this one room and they brought in probably 300 lbs or so of some stuff waiting to be processed and it blew my mind. I have never seen that much weed in my life. If you want to check out their Instagram their handle is glorious.grown

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Everything is fully taking off now. The plants are in super grow mode now. They have doubled in the last week. I super cropped the mimosa and I am super impressed with vigor of many of these strains. The han solo has tripled in size in the last week. I missed this last year when I had to take the season off. I think this grow is going to be epic in the end. There's only like 3 plants that seem behind. Two are coming out of a reveg and one was planted late when another was revegging. 20210609_201743.jpg 20210609_201740.jpg 20210609_183831.jpg 20210609_183652.jpg 20210609_183514.jpg 20210609_183441.jpg 20210609_183441.jpg 20210609_183432.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2