Outdoor 2013 Suggestions Wanted

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by garbage can op, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Ok so this is my journal for 2013 this is my first journal. Its not gonna be that great of journal like the pros on here but everyones 2 cents is welcome. Here is a little rundown of what I'm doing and using sorry for the poor grammar i barely passed high school.

Soo my dirt I'm going 707 by roots organic, Im going too feed the ladys with the three-part general hydroponics lineup. I will be using kool bloom also while there in flower.

For poison ill be using azatrol and spinnicide.

Im going to be hooking them up to a drip system and using some sort of massive container to water and mix food in.

One question i do have is how do i set it up so each of my six plants gets equal water every morning.

Here are the girls, I have 2 CA indicas 2 alien OGs, 1 chem Dawg crossed with og and one mr nice guy.

IMG412.jpg

2. the pic above are the ladys a week ago here are the ladys today.

IMG414.jpg

3. So here they are week 3. I took a picture then super cropped and topped all the girls. Couple questions i need answered if possible.

Question 1- What is the benefit of a smart pot as oppose to just digging a whole and putting premium dirt in because im still gonna dig holes for the smart pots to go into.

Question 2- Im currently running 24 hour light i plan to put them out around may 10, should i adjust the light cycle to 18/6 in the coming weeks too prepare them for the outside or run 24 hrs till the day i put them out.

Question 3- Does purple stems mean your going to get purple bud or at least hints of purple in the weed..

Here are updated pics enjoy..

Attached Files: