Outdoor 100G Fox Farm vs Roots Organic 707

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by AshK420, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Hello grass city so I’m new to outdoor growing so all the help & advice is appreciated! I do have a few indoor grows under my belt so feel free to check my profile and check those out! But here we go , I’m only gonna post a few plants as I have to many to count and sit here and take pics all day!

First off, my favorite one, the name is kinda unknown as the pot just had a giant S on it but I call it Skunk , This one is in the RO707!
    [​IMG]
    This one is a sky walker Og gifted from a friend and was just transplanted a few days ago!
    [​IMG]
    Then we have a 2014 og here getting to about 7’ tall! All 3 of the above are in RO707
    [​IMG]
    This is a HD og & is being trained to Bush out so we can see how that affects our yields! & is the last one I’m gonna show you guys in the RO707!
    [​IMG]

Now I’m gonna pick out 4 plants in the Fox farm ocean forest and will keep you guys posted untill harvest and well give you guys a full on comparison as to witch one is best!

To make it fair I’m gonna pick out another HD og but this one is in FFOF!
    [​IMG]

SFV OG in FFOF!

[​IMG]

Then we got a Deep Purple in FFOF!

[​IMG]

& lastly a Pineapple Train that I’m very exited for! Also in FFOF!
    [​IMG]

Will keep you guys updated as much as I can I will be posting about other plants too keep thst in mind but I will do a weekly post on the 8 comparing the 2 soils! Stay tuned

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nice work beautiful woods and all very impressive

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s watering time (Just like every day) Noticed some plants in the garden have been flowering the past week they now are showing buds and it seems kinda early I thought they were suppose to veg for another month outdoors? Anyways here’s some photos!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I was posting pictures yesterday noticed one of the plants went hermi and had seed pods everywhere so we got that chopped right away!
    [​IMG]

NONE OF THE ABOVE PLANTS ARE THE PLANTS IN THE FFOF VS RO707 COMPARISON Will update you guys on those in a week from the last post

4. Well we heard RO707 was the best on the market but we always used FFOF when we did our 4 plants outside and got really good results so I don’t really have a favorite right now both seem to be kicking ass other then our slight PH issue with the RO707 but we mixed in dolomite like into the soil and it fixed that right up and have been doing great since. Here’s a pic of a good part of our garden so you can see what we’re working with other then the 4v4 comparison.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Any body have any tips , suggestions? Comments ? Anything ? The indoor forum section was a lot more active come on people drop some comments let’s get this ball rolling !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow, beautiful garden! I'm jealous as fuck! My first grow was outdoors and I had so much fun. I had to do a lot of work to conceal them and trained the hell out of them throughout veg and ended up with a couple 7 foot plants but had to chop them early due to a horribly rainy fall season. Mold was going to destroy everything. Ended up with a pound total. Nothing beats the power of the sun.

I'll pull up a chair and watch your plants grow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1