Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out there!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Woke_N_Toke, May 9, 2011.

1. So i was just chilling smoking some delicious herbage from the bong, and I started deep thinking about aliens. This topic has interested me alot lately and ive been reading up alot and watching movies and lookin at pictures and such...... Man its sooo crazy to think about whats really out there going on right now that we dont even know about! If you look at some of the pictures from the hubble telescope its rediculous and ignorant in my opinion to not believe theres something else out there. Crazyyy mind blowin stuff for real!:eek: haha whatre yalls opinions and anyone have any crazy stories about it or something?

2. Idk about that. But thinking about time travel is trippy as fuck. Think about it time travel could theoretically be possible in the future, no? But then if that were true how come we haven't seen anyone from the future yet?

3. If u also think about how every thing we just did even me typing this is like a constant wave so shouldnt it be possible to go back to that point
    go to google and type in hubble telescope picutres and look how far and infinite the amount of stars and solar systems there are!

4. Reminds me of when I downloaded X-Files... tonnes of legitimate knowledge and facts are mentioned on that show about extra-terrestrials and just crazy space shiz.
    Time travel IS possible, but only forward in time, not backward, according to a TV special I have with Stephen Hawking. Cooooool stuff.

5. I think time travel is all fiction personally.

But yeah, the shits crazy to think about. It's depressing to think that someday there will be a news breakthrough "Intelligent aliens found", and I may not be alive to see it =(

6. Hell yeah dude I used to get baked and research aliens and watch space documentaries. It's fucking incredible. Sober or high it'll always amaze me.

7. Yes I beleive there are multiple civilations light years away from us. Watch this shit, it blew my mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q]YouTube - Star Size Comparison HD[/ame]