Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

out the window

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by safeduck, Feb 3, 2012.

1. If I smoked a joint out of the window at night and left the window open for an hour, would the smell be gone by the morning?

2. you know it dawg

3. Most likely. I suggest fully sticking your head out the wind and keep the joint consistently out the window. Then some cologne or febreeze after you'll be fine.

4. Yeah, if your paranoid though just go outside, people talk about sploofs and smoking in the bathroom while the showers running....... dude just go outside.

5. Don't underestimate smoking a joint indoors. I learned it the hard way man.

6. [quote name='"FreedomIsSmoked"']Don't underestimate smoking a joint indoors. I learned it the hard way man.[/quote]

Yeah, I smoked a bowl out of my bubbler while I was inside blowing outside, my parents smelled it from the other side of the door AND room. Always taking my bowl completely outside now :D

7. Just go outside. It's not worth getting caught.

8. Just got outside and smoke it. Never under estimate the power of aroma!!! If I've been smoking in my garage and house all day....you can smell it outside of my house at the front door.

9. You can hope so. No guarantees. I suggest getting some febreeze or something and plugging the door. Smokeing joints and blunts indoors is never really a good idea when your worried about smell. I suggest using a bowl if you have one since you can control the burn.

10. youll be good. just spray some fabreze or cologne and it will be gone in like an hour

11. wind, never underestimate mother nature's windyness. if she's farting your way, don't toke, it will blow that dank smell deeper into the house. if she's farting away from the window, toke away.

12. Not like weed for long. But the papers gunna smell like shit and it last a lot longer than weed well dank at least. Reg smells like shit when burnt. Smoking out a window go with a pipe not pap..... And don't spray colonge spray frbreeze or asking to get caught and no incense also.

13. There is a chance it could still smell cause the smoke will drift back inside. If you have a fan pointed towards the window pushing air out you will be fine.

14. Once again dude.......... just go outside.

15. If you really cant get outside for some unknown reasons (family name Fritzl?) I recommend using a fan, a window that opens all the way, and perhaps even sit on the window pane...

16. #16 JoePain25, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    Could get caught while smoking that joint (or after. the smoke spreading around). Twice the smoke you exhale out that window is sidestream smoke. So its definitely got a risk. Might want to go outside.

If you insist also use a fan facing outwards and seal your room up, still risky though. And a bowl and ozium if possible.

17. Yeah blow the smoke through a sploof or a fan to make it even less noticeable.
    Also have something cooking to mask any smell that finds its way around your house.