Out of your league

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Buddy Dink, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Alright... I'm currently 22 working behind the bar at this seafood restaurant. The place rocks, the people are great, especially one of the servers I work with. She is 29, has the prettiest smile I've ever seen, the best ass on the planet, and the nicest personality of anyone there. She is just so easy to talk to and hang out with...

The problem(s)? She is way out of my league. Not to mention the seven year age difference. She has told me before that age is just a number (as in she doesn't care about it) so to me that is kind of a non-issue. I still think she might care, and I even care, about a 7 year age difference, but it would never stop me from being with her. Anyway, she is still way out of my league. I'm 6 foot nothing and weigh like 250. I hide it well, but I'm still a big guy. Also hairy. I have never seen anyone with arm hair like I do... My biceps and triceps are covered in hair, along with my back, etc.

We talk a lot and I buy her shit occasionally. She has never had a tab at the bar as long as I'm there, working or not I pay for it. You could say I'm infatuated with her... I mean she really brightens up my days at work. She is just too sweet.

So, in conclusion, I'm a big, hairy mother fucker trying to get with this petite little thing... It is quite frustrating. I currently feel as though it is pretty much an impossibility to get with her, but I am going to keep buying her shit, keep spending time with her, and keep talking to her as long as time allows.

Any advice?

2. Hit the gym, shave your overly-hairy torso, fuck the haters, and then get the girl.

A ninety second 80's montage should suffice.

Sorry I can't be actually helpful.

3. read your sig

acquire currency
    disregard females

4. I already acquire a decent bit of money, and I've started running occasionally and lifting weights/crunches when I have the time. I also started the Atkins/South Beach diet kind of thing and it seems to be working... I've lost about 10 lbs in a month-ish and I haven't been too kind to the low carb diet, although I have been much better than I was before. I drink straight whiskey instead of beer (even though alcohol and weight loss do not mix at all), and I no longer snack on large amounts of chips or sweets.

I'm not really comfortable with shaving off my hairs... If it comes down to it then I will certainly do it, but I just feel really weird (and kind of gay) shaving off my hair. I feel it is manly, haha. I just know that most women don't care for it, although I'm not sure of her stance on bodily hair.

5. What's gay about changing your body so you can fuck girls?

The only actual homosexual actions are fucking guys, everything else is an unnecessary correlation you make based on what a majority of a certain demographic do.

6. I understand that, I have just come to like my body hair. I shave my face occasionally because my beard looks pretty ratty, but other than that I have never shaved. Not down there, not my back, my arms, my chest... Not anywhere.

7. dude, i've gotten with so many girls who were supposedly "out of my league". i'm sure you're a good guy, just be confident and funny with her.

8. has there been any slight sign indicating that she might be interested in you?

9. #9 CREAM, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    I have always felt like, if you think you are out of someone's league, you probably are. The intangibility of confidence plays in big here. I know for a fact I've done really well with girls that my friends thought were knockouts, but I wasn't interested in. It's generally when I'm interested in someone, even if they are considered a 4 looks-wise by most people that I have far less luck. They can pick up on my unease.

The question I have is, is she giving you any signs of interest? If so, start getting the thought that she is 'out of your league' out of your head.

Remember, she's not interested in how she makes YOU feel, nor does she put all her concentration on your outward appearance...what really matters is how you make HER feel.

If you think you brighten her day up as much as she seems to brighten up yours, then go for it. A little objectivity here goes a long way, and same with some assertiveness.

But you seem to know what you are doing man, just gotta get out of your own way I feel like.

10. 1. Put down the binger for like 2 weeks.
    2. Hit the treadmill everyday.
    3. Shave.
    4. Mack on playa
    :cool:

No girl is "out of your league" unless you percieve her to be, when in actuality we are all one the same level until your ruin it for yourself. So stay cool and keep ya pimp hand strong haha.

11. #11 stealthgrower, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    dude it's very possible to get with chicks out of your league if you are confident and cool.
    but buying her shit all the time and just remaining friends is not the right way to go for getting with her i don't think.
    i'm not saying she is using you, but i've never seen that situation turn into a relationship, or at least not a good one, or long one.
    i don't recommend you shave just because of the way you feel about it. if you are happy with your hair, and would be uncomfortable shaving it than you are most likely better off keeping it, even if aesthetically she would prefer it gone (which you don't even know. some girls love hairy guys)

12. lol maybe trim your hair if you look like austin powers with the chest hair coming out all over teh place.

I also always think like that like a girl is re is t of my "league" but I don't think there is such thing. some girls will like you otr's won't. I don't think girls think " oh this guy is in the same league as me i'd date him" and " oh i''m out of his league i'm too goo to date him".

i've seen tons of really attractive girls with fat guys, average looking guys etc.

but all these guys are confident/ funny and cool guys to be around.

13. If you shave your hair and then get with her, you'll always associate shaving your hair (a negative thing, sounds like) with being with her. It would never last.

14. Well, I'd say "out of your league" does not exist. Listen to Hitch :p

My real advice would be, trim a little of your hair, indeed hit the gym if you want/can.
    Do NOT buy her things often, she will take it for granted. She knows you care, and buying her something on occasions like b-day/christmas w.e is good, but not too often.

Besides that, all you can do is have courage and just ask her out sometime when you feel most comfortable.
    If she says no, then fuck it, you don't have to keep torturing yourself for years to come, not knowing if she likes you or not.

If she says yes, go from there :) you can figure out what she likes, you two already get along so no worries.

And once again if she says no, that doesnt mean the end of the world, nor does it mean the end of your friendship. It's all about you man, you have more control over situations than you think!

15. I guess I should rephrase my previous statements... I don't spend hundreds of dollars on this chick. I buy her drinks and occasionally breakfast on morning shifts and little things like that.

16. that is what i assumed. it changes nothing. this is not the right way of going about what your trying to do. based off my experiences and observations.

17. my immediate impression is that you already have a good chance and it may even be on her mind,,,

if shes a nice girl and is letting you buy her drinks then thats saying something

good girls dont just let guys continuously buy them shit without repayment unless they have something else in mind...actually that goes for everyone not just females

keep it up man, confidence > looks :smoke:

18. have you considered you might possibly be being used for buying drinks and breakfast?

how often do you buy her drinks?

you could ask her out to speed things up :D

19. Ive come to realize that there really isnt a league thing....
    Unless theyre really just stuck up because they think they are attractive...

Somewhere out there is a hot ass chick that probably thinks your hot as well.
    Its happened to me, more than once, I'm sure it can happen to you.

Everyone has their preferences, and theres a hot girl out there that you will attract.

Different strokes for different folks I guess is how it goes.

20. she, the beauty, is playing you, the beast like a motha fuckin disney movie.

but you ain't gonna get none. she knows you're just a little boy with a crush.
    it's time to man up and start ignoring her a bit. and do not buy her shit unless yall are in a relationship. what's wrong with you? showering this chick with gifts and she hasn't even touched your dick yet..