Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of weed...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheMotherFucker, Nov 8, 2013.

1. I want to get high but only have some leaves and stems left and its too harsh to smoke :( Thought half an ounce would last me a few months.. 
    Apparently not.
    So are you out of weed ? When you're out of weed, What do you do ? What differs in your daily routine ?

PEACE!!!

2. I am in the same boat right now.
    I have a grinder so I can save up yummy golden kief, and eventually, I will have a nice pile that will just get me 10x more ripped than the bud that it came from.
    I also scrape resin.
    I try to help my friends get bud if they need it, for a gram or a smoke out.
    When my grinder is dirty with all of that thc goodness, I clean my grinder with alcohol, and I keep the remaining alcohol with all the green liquid in it and then I let the alcohol evap... boom... grinder hash oil, gets you ripped. I got some shatter last time I made some.
    I save all of my stems, and when I have enough, that can go to some hash oil too.
    If you do all of this, youll pretty much have done all that you can do, until you go and buy some more.
    I'm about to scrape some resin now, all this talk about hash and shit got me wanting to toke too.
    But don't assume that the stuff in the grinder isn't worth it, you can use every bit of cannabis that you buy, to make sure you get the most out of it.
    And hey, free kief, and free hash oil... nice treats every once in a while, just a thank you from cannabis.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yea I have a lot of resin stuck to the bag I had it in, I might as well scrape it and smoke haha! Have fun smoking!

4. Take the stems and make QWISO hash, then pack bowls of leaves and put the hash on top and keep smoking till baked.

5. I went through my coffee table and found a bunch of buds and hash, looked in my tool box in my garage and found 3/4 OZ skattered in baggies in it. Found 2 big cardboard boxes of old popcorn buds.

I do not think it is ever possible for me to run out of weed. then there's a full crop budding under a 1,000w now.

I need to wash some buckets and get some more hash made today, been putting it off for too long.

6. when i'm out i'll go get more. Jk I will never run out  :bongin:

7. I really need to start growing, but im terrified of getting caught since I don't have a OMMP card :(

If I live with someone who is eligible and gets a OMMP card, can I grow for them legally or go to the dispensary to pick up their meds?

8. #9 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    Yep!

edit: at least that's how it is in Washington state & that's the position I am currently in as well. I am growing for someone that has a card & he lets me keep it all and everything. Of course I share with him.

9. Take the sober time you have and learn about growing. Then you'll never run out of bud  :smoke:

10. Sherman :D

11. Grow your own and you'll never run out :)

12. Stick it in the freezer then turn it inside-out and scrape it with a razor blade.

And yeah make some QWISO or shoe hash with the stems/leaves or just make weed tea or a microwave brownie with it.

13. If I'm out and can't get ahold my dealer or back up dealer, will smoke resin or grind up some stems and smoke out the bowl. Harsh smoke but will get you high.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

14. I sell my electronics so I can buy more

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Great to see more WA growers and Seahawk fans as well, I rarely run out of weed since I grow I just store it away. If Im to desperate I got bags full of frosty trim that need dealt with one way or another.

16. #17 SuperLemonDaze, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    make ice water hash aka gumby hash,
    and when im gonna be low for awhile i settle for a 40oz and a black n mild

17. Buy more! Easy solution :)

18. Same boat here...

I have three jobs...bartend, factory, grow....and just got stuck in between things, no hope in sight lol until my berry bomb in, mmmm 3weeks is ripe. ahhh and then another week of drying lil curing.

Saddest part, my chick wont even loan me dough till pay day.

Even worse... I no one, no one in the last two days would even sell me bud when I had $20.....

SMH :confused:  :devious:  :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

I know ima be real REAL choosy with my harvest.... me, myself and this nigga I....only the ones smoking and enjoying the fruits of my labor.

19. Got 14 plants right now, I just don't have anything right now :p.. I scraped the resin off my bags and got a little amount of resin that got me high.