Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

out of weed D:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYCrich, Oct 1, 2013.

1. im out of weed can't get till tommorow what should i do tonight when im sober :(

2. Watch football.  I am also almost dry and my usual connect is also dry- I might be looking at being dry for a couple weeks for the first time in a while

3. Live life like you normally would. :bongin:

4. if you have a grinder that you use frequently you can take it apart fully and fill a cup with a small amount of ISO, then put a piece of your grinder in and swirl it around to clean all the THC off, and do this for each stage of the grinder.

Then pour the liquid out on a flat plate and depending on how 'dirty' your grinder was it will leave quite a bit of THC leftover that you can scrape off of the plate when it dries.

5. I swear some people on this forum make us all seem like meth addicts

6. Smoke your butt hole hairs. I hear they keep a high concentration of THC.

7. UNMENTIONABLES! 

8. That's due to kids that know they can't even tell you what grade their in - way too fucking young. :smoke:

9. #9 vegblaze, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    Everything can be addicting.
    Like the internet and video games. Yeah, you may not get physically addicted to it but it doesn't mean that you can't be addicted to those things at all. If you like something a lot, but are forced to quit or stop for any reason - you will miss it. How would pot be an exception?