Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

out of weed D:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYCrich, Oct 1, 2013.

1. im out of weed can't get till tommorow what should i do tonight when im sober :(

2. Smoke a Bowl :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. do... what you would do without weed you shouldn't depend on weed to live your life

🚬🍁🌿🌳

• Like Like x 7
  4. Just go to sleep... If you're like me you just wanna have the weed quickest way possible, or play video games it will take your mind off of it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Man that totally sux, I'm high right now, so I totally appreciate how yr feeling><

6. Resin bowl?

7. Blow up an inflatable dingy.

That shit fucks you up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Deal with it

• Like Like x 1
  9. They say the choking game will get you a pretty good high.

10. Step1: Wait till 12am for the realease of GTA V Online.
    Step 2: Play

• Like Like x 1
  11. Boo who man suck it up I don't get to smoke everyday or week you just making me feel bad. :cry:

12. Awh hell naw, Whatever floats your boat I guess.

13. i woudl smoke resin. havent been out fo weed in years tho. and i really wudnt smoke resin. if i am out of wax or weed tho. i wud smoke resin. i cant sleep or eat unless im high

14. What be this 'out of weed' thou speakest of?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You guys sound like crackheads. Go live your fucking life. If you can't think of anything to do without weed then you need to take a break and figure out your life

• Like Like x 4
  16. Give your life to Jesus.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 deadman1121, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    I got a upm today so no buda im about to smoke some resin for the first time , never tried it before.... Never had too .... Fuck da boys

Lets smoke resin together in spirt lol

18. hula hoop

• Like Like x 2
  19. Man where you at I'll smoke a brotha out no need to scrape! That shit is reserved for the apocalypse or some psychotic ex girlfriend madness.