Out of weed and out of money. PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'General' started by ipmendy77, Jul 15, 2011.

1. okay, so i'm dry and broke, i'm about to scrape the rest of the resin from my pieces. any suggestions? i'm an 18 year old stoner starting college in 2 months so don't say 'get a job'. what do you guys normally do when dry and broke?

Make sure you all smoke an extra bowl for me! :smoke:

2. Get a job

Grow weed

Fuckin deal with it.

3. Why can't you get a job during college? Sell some stuff or donate plasma.

4. hey buddy I feel your pain... ya need a job of some sort even if you hustle a little in college to keep your supply... part time gig might not be bad like maybe the school book store or something... when i go dry broke i hook up wit some close buddies why close because when they are out i hook them up and vice versa so maybe if you arent throwing in you could be the group cook or something lmao jk... today i will smoke one for you

5. You go without?

6. it's full time. my parents are cool with my smoking, they said 'don't get high before class, and don't get a job.' they think if i get a job, then i won't be able to concentrate on school. plus i'm kinda lazy. :/

do you, by any chance, know how much they pay for plasma? because that sounds do-able.

7. i try not to! lol

8. Donate plasma...a friend of mine does it twice a week lol. Or do side jobs off of craigslist

9. damn you do sound lazy like you have no work ethic son... WTF you better take initiative or be smokeless lmfao

10. hmmm...

i would say go on craigslist and look for odd jobs in your area...

like mowing lawns, or helping old people do stuff around their house...anything that involves you getting paid cash and not having to worry about keeping a steady job...
    if i were you id put an ad on CL saying your willing to do odd jobs for cash, and let people know your situation...

i would also look into selling some of your unwanted things on CL...cds, movies, games, even old toys or stuff like that...

thats what i did when i was your age
    good luck

11. lol... what do u think? theres some magic way to get money and weed?

sry man.

good luck finding a job mowing lawns, when theres plenty of illegal immigrants to do that.

12. You could whore yourself to a hundred fat chicks for $50 bucks a pop.

What? Don't look at me like that. Fat chicks need love too. But they gotta pay.

[​IMG]

13. thanks alot, that's a good idea. i'll do that after i scrape this shit off my pieces.

on a slightly related note: do you guys know the best way to get resin out of a glass bowl? i already got the bowl part with a knife, now i need to get to the chamber part under the bowl.

14. In my city you can get plasma I think twice a week, $50 each time.

15. You can always wait till trash night ,get yourself a big plastic bag, and go through peoples trash cans for recyclables such as glass, plastic, and aluminum cans. Make sure you only go through trash cans that on in the street, because it's illegal to go through trash cans that are on the sidewalk. Good luck:)

16. i made some calls. no one in my area pays for plasma. :(

17. Y not go out and look for a sperm bank? Lol I was watching manswers and I think they said u can do it like 2 times a week. Might as well get paid for somethin ur gunna do anyway:)

18. If im broke and have no weed, i dont smoke. Simple as that. Im not a feind, it wont kill me not to smoke for a little while.

19. they dont want you to get a job? so they will pay everything for you? lucky son of a bitch.

if they didnt pay everything for you then you would get a job and learn responsiblity and not be lazy