Out of weed and no appetite

Discussion in 'General' started by Rosenrot1989, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I decided I'm going to take a break from smoking for a month in order to get some affairs back in order. I've been a smoker for a while, but I've been smoking very heavily for about 4 months and basically only eat when I'm high. Today is the second day without smoking and my appetite is dead. Even the thought of food makes me a bit nauseous. I know I need to eat because I'll start feeling sick if I don't eat, but food seems so gross. I've been basically having to force myself to eat. How long will this last? And what can I do in the meantime to make sure my body is well nourished?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Start running and exercising in general. It will make u eat

3. Probably should stop relying on weed to stay alive...

4. How is this a helpful comment?

5. I get like that too if I don't have weed I would easily go all day without eating and wouldn't even feel a bit hungry and like you I have to force myself to eat because I know I have to or I'll faint, I've never been able to figure out what to do about it, I was dry on Tuesday and didn't eat till 10.30 that night I worked all day on an empty stomach because the thought of food literally made me feel sick, it sucks