Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of system

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PriMo XVII, Jan 3, 2012.

1. How long will it take for thc to get out of my system. Last time I smoked was Dec 25.

I work out a few times a week, and am 6'5 190lbs.

I know there's no set in stone type deal here, but I want a rough estimate. Got relieved from my job today and need to find a new one. I got an offer like a month ago, but I know they are going to drug test so I'm not going to take them up on that offer until I know I'm clean.

2. Buy a bunch of the piss tests online, they're super cheap.

I'd say 2-3 weeks for you, but who knows you could already be clean fi you weren't heavy before. Give it a shot (on your own test)

3. jsu keep living a healthy lifestyle and it should be gone quick unless u were smokin hella prior to the 25th.
    go get a test done on urself for 5$ at a local drug/paternity testing place.
    dont buy em online they expensive or go to wal mart ng et one for like 10$ yo

4. You're 6'5?? Your name should be Cannabisauros.

Exercising will get the THC out of your body much, much faster than sitting around and doing nothing. I think it has something to do with perspiration.