Out of Place

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Wiseman, Apr 18, 2009.

1. #1 Wiseman, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Yeah. I don't even smoke weed. I've never even tried it. So I guess I'm probably a little out of place here. Oh well. It looks like a very good community to be a part of. So I joined, and I'll hang out here for a while and see if I like it at all. If so, I'll be seeing you around.

Anyways, enough of that nonsense. I hail from Michigan, and am an aspiring intellectual, activist, musician. I spend a good majority of my time playing guitar, using the computer, reading, and an assortment of other activities.

I suppose that if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me, or send me a message here. I'm typically fairly timely with my responses.

So I shall be seeing you around,
    ~Wiseman~

2. Welcome to the boards. Hey, I didn't even start using cannabis until a couple of months ago so I'm just as new to this as you are. I've done alot of research and I'm pretty sure you'll find awesome people to talk to here. I actually left another board to come to this one because the people here are so much more nicer and don't treat "noobs" like crap. Anyways, I've never been to Michigan but I'm assuming it's a pretty state.

:)

3. Yeah, I'm actually a member of Hipforums (It's a big hippie site), but for some reason, I kinda got burned out on the site. Not because I didn't enjoy it, trust me, there are some very very cool and intellectual people on that site. I guess I should head back there soon.

I'm typically drawn to open and welcoming/friendly communities, and that's what this site looked like.

Yeah, Michigan is mostly a pretty state. I can't say I enjoy the winter/spring months though. They're really really dreary and depressing.

Thanks for the welcome :)

4. welcome to the board :wave:, over the years Ive seen the city grow with many members across the spectrum, so enjoy yourself :)

5. Thank you.

Ha, should I ask about the dancing biscuit(?)?

6. Welcome to the city man! Or Miss of course.

7. welcome to the city...just wondering do you plan to learn about green and maybe smoke it or just on here to talk to people and learn about stuff???

8. Man is correct.

Uh, a little of both. I'm probably going to grow over the summer (outdoors), and we'll see about smoking it. But the talking to/meeting people and learning things is also really cool.

Cannabis is something I find very fascinating, so I may end up trying it. We'll see.

9. Ahh, the biscuit. it goes back a few years lol..right here in the city, it all started..it was sort of a ongoing joke about KFC and dirtydingususs and well, heres a thread, may explain it a little lol, but may just confuse you more too :p
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/67349-sensi.html
    but yeah, the biscuit has history here in the city :D

10. XD I'll take your word for it. I figured it may have been an inside joke or something here. I mean, not that i don't take interest in biscuit history. I just have like 4000 other things I should be doing. No offense ;)

11. that is the shortest epic thread ever..sometimes short dialogue is so funny..

12. Ha. In that case, maybe I'll give it a look :D