Out of jail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ProfessorX, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #1 ProfessorX, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    This is my second thread today in the Real Life Stories section. Only this happened an hour ago.

Well, I just ran into someone who I reported to the police as a drugdealer. Did this 2 years ago. I did this because he was messing with my clients. The police told me it would be anonymous, but I didn't believed them at the time, but I didn't gave a fuck.

Now, I just came back from the nightshop and I ran into him, I was walking with a J in my hand, and some nice music, and suddenly I get a punch in my face.

I didn't recognized him but if someone punches me out of the blue and I dont know what's going on I just start kicking back.. Now I beat his ass in a street full with people who where watching, and the whole time my music was on lol, I didn't pulled the things out of my ear :p

When he was laying on the ground I said to him wtf are you doing.. he stand up, and now I recognized him, because I saw his face and heard his voice at thesame time.. He starts to freak out ''I had to do fucking 2 years because of you''(translated, was a dutch person) and he starts yelling to me and shit

I wasn't in the mood for any more fighting.. just wanted to go home and smoke and I was all alone out there.. Didn't knew if he had a few homies who where coming this way to see him..

So I just walk away after kicking his ass, and while he was yelling at me.. and he didn't do shit.. at the end he was yelling ''COME BACK LIL BITCH BLABLABLA''

but I just ignored it.. Was kinda fun.. I'm laughing about it now :p

He's probably on his way to my old house now with 10 friends, but I moved a few months ago to another neighboorhood, so.. He'll have a nice evening trying to figure out where I live..

Ohnoo! He's probably on probation now lol.. he's gotta get his ass back home at 10pm, that's in 5 minutes here :D

You're the very first to hear what happened GrassCity! Havn't told anyone else.. Gonna roll me a nice blunt first which I just picked up at the nightshop:smoking:

EDIT:

This part here below if a part from a later post of mine in this thread, about what he was doing exactly that pisses me off.. so you dont have to dig in this thread.

2. How did the guy mess with your clients? He probably deserved it.

Just wondering, what music was playing while this ass-kickery ensued?

3. i dont condone snitching, but good job stomping him out and making him look like a bitch haha but this guy might find out where u live so u might wanna be on ur toes

4. Good job on defending yourself, and glad to hear you're ok but you shouldnt of snitched on him in the first place. i dont know the situation, but where im from, snitching is something that is really looked down upon

5. im assuming you/him deal in drugs other than maryj?

6. just because he was making more $ than you,you snitch?

-rep

7. #7 psychoperson25, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009

He was messing with his clients is what he said, doesn't necessarily mean he made more money.

Edit: But still he deals too, so kind of stupid...

8. snitchings not cool man. sounds like you kinda deserved the punch in the face.

9. well how exactly was he fucking with his clients? like he might be a PIMP and this guy might be giving his girls drugs cut with something idk man LET US KNOW b4 more people -rep u lol

10. I would of done more then punch you in the face.

11. I think there is a difference between snitching on someone for doing/selling drugs because you don't like drugs, don't like the person, etc.

I think if you're a competing drug dealer than all is fair.

It's not like dealing drugs is a very "honorable" profession.

People are trying to hustle and make money. Best way to do so? Eliminate the competition.

12. thats true but like they say

"Karmas a BITCH"

13. I think you should go to jail for using the law illegally for your gains.

14. uh the correct term is herbal salesmen, and its not dishonerable, its just not socially acceptable. and if i was an herbal salesman i wouldnt care, its all about gettin along and smokin that buddha

15. Well I for one hope next time he comes at your snitch ass with a base ball bat

16. Karma.
    Snitches get stiches.

17. what you did was a dick move, you deserve it

18. lol, you made it sound like you got knocked out and just started doing some sort of wierd flailing seizure type crap and hit him. Funny story. Good read, funny that you didn't take the headphones out. What song was playing. I picture it as that really dumb one, na na na na get down with the sicknessssss.

19. i would burn your house down for stealling 2 years of my life -rep