Out of bud :(

Discussion in 'General' started by SweeP, Dec 7, 2008.

1. So guys, I'm a daily smoker and don't you think it's the worst when you finally finish off the rest of your stash?

Also, I'm going to the headshop Monday and I have like $40 to spend, then I have $40 to spend on some dank

:smoking:

2. call up a friend who has dank, or drop with some buddies if you really want to smoke again, but yeah, I feel you, Im down to the last 5 grams of this frosty shit I got right now and Im low on cash so im trying to chill on it as long as I can.

3. Yeah, my best connect is back in town on Monday, I'm fine with waiting. It's just funny how I was so stoked to smoke those last two bowls of dank earlier and now I'm mad it's all gone.

4. i have a gram, maybe 2 or some left.
    i don't know... hopefully i can get more tomorrow.
    if not, i kinda do need a tbreak anyway..
    but i really really really do not want onw.

5. just smoked the last blunt of some outdoor I picked up...getting a half of trainwreck tomorrow though :)...also getting some mushies next week :)

6. everytime i pick up, i put the best buds in a small container and chuck em in the freezer as my emergency backup stash when i run out :p

7. I got a couple bowls worth left, probably like 1g of some really good mids i got for 25/eighth

Man, this was the best shit i've ever gotten for 25$, too bad the dealer who sold it to me is a prick.

Called me an idiot for calling him 3 times when he was 30 minutes late because he didn't realize that the 3 guys standing outside his apartment were the people he was supposed to sell to.

Still, i'm gonna be mad when this bud's gone, gonna pick up like a quarter on Monday.

8. I'm out too. >.< I'm gonna have to wait til tomorrow.

9. Just got about 20 grams from a friends harvest of a cross he is working with.Pretty good weed if I do say so myself.

Yeah I know what you mean though.Maybe you could start growing?

10. i just would like for one day, i have a steady supply of $ and will never run dry.. or even close.

but as of now. im dry. ha.. i am goin to pick an 8th of mids up.. my buddy has been getting good green mids for a while 20 an 8er. so ill for sure smoke a joint for all of those who are dry on this beautiful december sundy.

11. meh it happens to everyone man

stop trippin and see it as a good chance to take a small t-break