Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of body experience and weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jml93, May 21, 2018.

1. So has anyone ever had a long night of smoking/taking edibles just to go to bed and have a put of body experience? Last night I took a 100mg edibles and a couple bong tips and passed out around I'd say 2 am cause i woke up from it around 2:35 I was sound asleep and suddenly felt like I was being sucked out of my body. Next thing i know I'm staring down from the ceiling downstairs looking at my cat staring out the window. It felt like i was actually their. Still freaking out a little bit as I was watching my cat all the sudden i felt discomfort in my stomach and the feeling of falling and i woke up in my

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like a dream but once was in the car and was thinking about something then felt myself slide to the right and saw myself and my mother driving was roughly for 20 seconds sounds like your story a bit I still think it was hallucination or lucid pre dream state.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah defiantly sounds similar and I've had sleep paralysis issues on and off in the past but never anything like this lol. strange part to is I woke up completely sober today lmao. Usually when I take a dose of edibles that high I'm still feeling the effects the next day when I wake up

• Like Like x 1