Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out here in London it's a joke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by baphomat, Jun 21, 2011.

1. No idea what's going on, but the prices are ridiculous out here.

A standard "eighth" is 1.4g - 1.6, costing £20. Finding high grade is few and far between, a fucking oz of mids is £260 :mad: and 60% of weed is sprayed.

I have my regular guy (friend too) who sells his "eighths" for 1.6 and i've bought off many, many people, rich an poor and the prices/weight have all been pretty much the same.

It's ridiculous! :confused:

2. Then grow your own....what the hell is sprayed weed?

3. Sprayed with Raid or some other bug repellent. adds weight and addictive quality to the already shitty weed.

4. If they're 1.6, they're definitely not eighths.

5. Eighths are 3.5 g's man. I think you need to talk to your dealers.

6. uh... what?

Eighth is, if im not mistaken 1/8 of an oz. How the hell is it 1.4-1.6gs lol... it should be 3.5.....

7. I know, it's fucked up!

About 4 years ago we were getting eighths for 3.5 costing £20 and slowly we were getting less and less.

Now 90% of dealers out here are advertising their "eighths" at 1.4g. They call them eighths because they are still costing £20 lol.

Like I said, it's a joke out here!

8. 1.4-1.6g is only 1/3rd of an 8th. Also known as a 24th. Start calling them 24ths and demand 3.5g when you buy an 8th.

9. Lol londons shit is fucked up

10. Hence the reason he put rabbit ears around his 'eighth'. Although dealers round here have stopped calling 20£ bits 'eighths' and just say scores now, I think most people have wised up to the fact that 2 joints worth of weed isn't 1/8 of an ounce...
    And yeah OP, I know what you mean, i've been lucky the last few months to have found a new dealer who grows his own, but before I was getting 1g for 10£ and it usually wasn't cured or flushed properly.

But yeah, as people have said, if the situation doesn't improve, grow your own!

11. Lol I can't demand shit, I've tried with a few dealers and their response is "sorry man, thats what we call it round here".

I am 100% sure that 99% of dealers in London are advertising their "eighths" below 2g. A "quarter" is ugually 3.1 - 3.3, lol.

When you think about it, it's actually retarded.

12. Siiiiiiigh. I've said this god knows how many times now but I'll say it again.
    'Eighth' somehow became slang for £20 worth a few years ago, so it's basically an unreliable way of buying. What you want to do is ask 'how much will you do me 3.5g for', or even 'how much per gram?'.
    It's the only way you're gonna stop yourself getting ripped off these days.
    Prices are getting close to how they used to be here in Yorkshire, I'm now paying £150 an ounce. If I took one down there, at £20 per 1.4g that's a profit of £250 (62.5%)!

13. #14 hippie flip, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    London is a fucking colossal city man, don't judge the whole place based on the few dealers you've came in contact with in your area.

I used to get 7gs of Northern Lights for £40 from my old dealer, the dude got way paranoid and thought people were watching him though, so he quit. Don't know what happened to him.

Never encountered sprayed weed, as far as I know but down south where my cousins live they sometimes get some really really shitty damp weed that hasn't even been attempted to be dried or cured.

14. Feel like I can boast as my new dealer bags up 1.4gs for a ten. Cheese as well.

Thats so shitty how it's sprayed, but I'm not particularly surprised seeing as it's London.

Thats fucked up....Bro.

15. wtf lol...makes me want to fly over there and go slap them.