Out-Door Grow Getting too tall.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gonjasmokn, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Hello fello grass-city. Quick question here im growing Top44 in my backyard i started them inside in march and put them outdoor june 1st. The Weed itself is standing about 4ft 3 inches and is starting to flower. I gave it Fox Farms tiger bloom Q.) is how much taller will it get its showing signs of just getting bushy i hope it doesnt get any taller what do you think? or will flowering make it grow taller what can i do if so?

2. Might Grow another foot during flowing mate !
    If you want, you can gently bend the top branches down. without breaking them, you bend and fold them down so they still grow...

3. Depends if the strain is indica or sativa. Some strains will double, triple or quadruple in size during flowering.

Like Homegrower said, I suggest you use a LSt technique to keep the height down.

4. You could tie it down, keeps a lower profile and also helps increase the yield.

5. well i bent the whole plant down the only thing is i kinda split one when i bent it will it kill the stem?

6. Almost certainly not. MJ is real tough.

7. good stuff. well spanish fly thanks a lot bud. I'll keep posted on flowering.