Our WONG *short vid clip*

Discussion in 'General' started by Wet Horse Lips, Dec 21, 2008.

1. It probably was posted on here already, but I feel the need to resurface this fine creation.

Basically, it works like this, and has probably been done before, but up until the creation of it, I had not seen such a thing.

[​IMG]

So there's that crude drawing.

Here's a crude video clip that needs re-doing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDEqe1AiGa4&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Waterfall bong (WONG)[/ame]

I take the toke and What'sThatSmell is filming while my friend Gavin brews it. Enjoy, if you haven't already!

2. Wrong forum - post this stuff in Recreational Marijuana Use.

Anyways, yeah a lot of people think this is just a Gravity Bong.
    But that is not the case.
    Having the bowl's downstem actually submerged in water creates bubbling action that a normal Gravity Bong cannot achieve and brews faster.

3. Now could you do that with like... A jack daniels bottle thats been modified into a Gravity Bong? Or would that just be too big of a hit?

4. Oh crap, I figured this'd be the wrong forum. Damn, well, can a mod move this maybe?

And yes, Boosh, it may be able to work. You'd have to be able to have holes in the JD bottle, or cut them in somehow. I definitely just suggest you use a plastic bottle, for convenience. But no, we've done 2L wong hits... those are devastating. Completely shreds you to pieces.

5. Yeah the downstem definitely cools and filters the smoke.

I prefer bong hoots though :smoking:

6. Oh do not get me wrong, I love the bong. This is for occasions when we really want to get fucked out of our trees. Like, tomorrow is a good example! Season Finale of Kenny vs. Spenny - Who Can Smoke More Weed?;)

7. You gotta match them.

8. That's actually a good idea... we'll see what amount they each smoke, and then try and best them. It's probably going to be hard; an inside source informed me that they spent a great deal of their budget on ganja.

9. I made one of thse before so that the smoke would be cooler since Gbongs are quite rough, I thought I invented something, guess i was wrong.

I also made a steamroller bubbler out of pvc pipes, anybody ever make one of those?

10. I only know of someone making a bong out of PVC pipes.

Can you attest to the power of the wong, my friend? Does it get you quite baked?

And depends when you made it - we made ours last... er, February or March. I think...