Our plant recently started sprouting bright pink hairs!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Fariekafarie, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Our other plant, which was supposed to be the exact same strain (death cabbage) is the first picture in my gallery/post and the second one us the one turning mite and more pink every day! It gets the same amount if sun, water, no special foods or treatment.
    Any ideas?....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. It's not death cabbage strain IMO
    it must be pinkleberry kush or Purple Kush

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Beautiful..
    I am growing 3 supposedly Granddaddy Purples from MSNL..One is completely different than the others..shorter, skinnier, and with bright ORANGE pistils.. They are lights out now or would post a picture..Took me by surprise too.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yea ours were given to us from a friend we originally started with 3 different strains but sadly 3 of the of the plants turned male. But we yanked them WAY before they could pollinate! So now we have supposed white widow (pictured below) , death cabbage, any mysterious pinky here!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks to be very Sativa leaning..
    My "mystery" is Indica leaning..Only mistake I made when I couldn't tell was not taking a clone or two in case it is really fire!! Here is a 10 day old photo when they were 4 wks in..
    8-12-17 1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cherry Bomb would throw out pink pistils. Too bad they didn't stay pink after the cure. Would have helped with bag appeal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. A friend grew Cherry Bomb Auto and said the stink was beyond belief..LOL
    stink.gif

8. For me it was just another mediocre strain from a dude who 'thinks' he's a breeder. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thought Cherry Bomb from BOMB SEEDS breeders?

10. Here are those orange Pistils I mentioned..Mystery seed FEM
    Sorry for the blur..colors are there though:)
    IMG_0522.JPG

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. could be panama
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Oooooh, I so remember Panama red in the 60's..:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. It does look exactly the same!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. This us how it looks a little more mature...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Does anyone know what this might be? Supposed to be death cabbage...

Attached Files:

16. Damn Nice..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Here's how some of our plants are Lookin now... I must admit I failed at keeping track of flowering time... so what's your opinion on how much longer they have?

Attached Files:

18. You have a ways to go..If she really is The Red..gonna take even longer..4-6 wks maybe..JMHO!
    BTW!!
    drool.gif

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I ran into this last year with a strain, 4 out of 5 made white hairs, 1 made pink/purple. This year they all do. 1505251061429.jpg 1505251090134.jpg 1505251140520.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3