our parents in highschool

Discussion in 'General' started by The Rolling Stoned, Feb 21, 2013.

1. So im sitting there, makin me some toast, and i thought about my dad in highschool. i feel like my dad was probably the typical sports guy idk why i thought this but it was interesting so.......

who do you think your parents were in highschool?

2. My dad and uncles were the class clowns, more so my uncle. They also toked.

3. My mom was a goodie goodie angel. My dad was a rebel. Who also toked lol.

4. My mom was a slut and my dad was a quiet loner. I know because my mom's siblings told me.

5. I imagine they were good caring people. They've definitely started to change though...

6. My dad's never admitted it, but I think he used to smoke back in the day. I once made a joke about finding a roach clip in an old leather jacket of his that he gave me and both my parents seemed to buy it for half a second.

7. i already asked my uncle what my mom an dad were like in HS, my dad was a weirdo who liked snoopy and played sports and told jokes. what a lame.

my mom was a hippy though, her and my uncle used to be total weed heads, he was tellin me how he managed a pizza hut they both worked at and how every couple hours theyd go out for a doobie and then about how they had a little alley cat that hung around the pizza hut and they used to get it high and shit.

haha and he was telling me how when my mom rented her first house her and her boyfriend were growin pot in the attic hahaha i thought it was pretty dope.

8. I used to think the same thing about my sweet lil' mother-in-law. Everyone did.

Not fucking hardly. It was like a skeleton carpet bombing when those hinges finally busted loose on that closet door. Bones and lies everywhere.

It's funny what our parents want us to believe sometimes. :D

9. ^ Haha, oh man! My mom was though. Everyone I talked to told me the same thing. My dad even told me the story where he tried to smoke my mom out and she took one hit and passed out. Said it was too strong for her.

Now the only time she uses ganja is to drink it in the tea my uncle makes when we visit him in Jamaica. :laughing: Otherwise, she's too afraid to smoke it again.

10. My dad was a douche. He was a binge drinker, he smoked a bunch, picked fights for fun, got horrible grades, and was the starting Running back.

My mom was an athlete, smoked with her friends on the weekends, got in 2 or 3 major car wrecks. Almost didn't graduate because she spent most of her senior year in the hospital. She had a full ride to LSU for basketball, but she got in her wreck and they bailed.

11. My mom was probably a nerd ahah

12. Appearently my dad pulled mad bitches and partied. My mom was a goodie good and they didnt meet til college. My dad told me he started blazing on the daily senior year and couldnt quit for 10 yrs. he was probably cool back then but the sober life turned him into a dick. Im a senior and he fuckin grounds me and shit. Hypocrite

13. Who fucking knows parents lie with no remorse.My dad was cool i think and my mom was a steriotypical cheer leader.but they both partied.And can you believe my mom gives me shit and then i overhear her and her old friend reminiscing about getting stoned.how fucking hypocritical holla if ya hear me

14. My dad was a straight up Stoner and im not sure about my mom. She hasn't told.me much

15. Holla

16. my mom, I thought my mom was a good person too, but her sister told me all about her. my dad, damn all he used to do was party, he was cool and still is cool with all the other guys, he also has another family and had a daughter with another woman before my mom, so he's a pimp to.

17. My dad was quiet and mostly kept to himself; he went to Vietnam his senior year of high school and said he smoked while in the service after he made new friends. My mother was your stereotypical strait A, college bound student. She has never smoked, but never really had a problem with my father and I when we talked about it around her.

18. Dad - typical jock a decent one in HS. Typical frat guy/jock in college. pretty straightedge but kinda alcoholic

Mom - nickname "Weed" in HS LOL. yeah she did drugs. Doubt she's done any since though, lame.

19. My mom was the biggest party animal, like legit a 40oz used to last her a day hahahha. Dunno about my dad though, I don't really know anything about him lol

20. ?????

My parents were pretty poor, smoked weed, and drank beer, and tripped a lot.