Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Our Glass collection

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whiteboy1634, Dec 7, 2008.

1. So this is my best friend and I's glass collection... Not a whole lot... but they keep us high haha...

[​IMG]

This is Big Black... its got a pretty big bowl... fit about 1.5gs in there... this thing fucking sucks at the end of the bowl... our throats will be killing us, and there will still be like 6 good rips left... good spoon for a group of people... fuggin Big Black

[​IMG]

This is Lucifer... a KAOS pipe, nice and small and handy... carb in the nose, we like to use this one when we are both just chillin... great for resin hits! this thing will rip your ass taking a resin hit from the carb, the nose... great piece, and the oldest of our collection... started off completely clear, no tint at all...

[​IMG]

This is our newest pipe... also a KAOS piece... we've smoked about 3 bowls out of it so far, barely got it last night... we decided to keep this piece solely a chronic piece... havent figured a name for it so far, but we are thinking Marley.... not necessarily bob marley, but a feminine marley... just Marley lol

[​IMG]

This is Chief Wattamoose... our bubbler and second oldest piece... This thing rips pretty nice... everyone that we have smoked with has choked the very first time hitting this piece... its definately a different hit... looks kinda like a big bellied tomahawk lol

[​IMG]

This is our pride and joy, KingStone... 18" KAOS bong... glass on glass, we dont have the original spem, a guy that smokes with us, who we call "Fat Muthafuckin Joe" (inside joke between me and my friend lol) broke it the second day we owned it fighting over a damn lawn chair... lickily the bong didnt break tho... the original stem was much longer and had a better perculator, but this stem is still dope... the original bowl was also broken in a cleaning process... it was hella nice and thick, and kept the rasta theme. lol but i still love this thing! it rips, nice and simple... the beaker has a yellow tint, and there is some blue that is coming around the bottom when you look at it through certain angles, so we'll see how it turns out... here are some more pics of it.

[​IMG]

Nice and thick

[​IMG]

says, "KAOS tripple phat19

[​IMG]

This bong was also in the cover of High Times a couple of months ago with Cheech and Chong... if anyone has that copy, or knows where I can buy it, lemme kno! lol comments welcome :hello:

2. [​IMG]

Nice collection dude. keep blazin :smoke:

3. nice collection. +rep

4. siiick!!! i like that cover shot to go along with it too hahaha