Our generation

Discussion in 'General' started by Mairuzu, May 26, 2010.

1. Sadly it's already happening for everyone :\

2. indeed it is

3. I would much rather live back then, when everything couldn't be used against me. And people actually went out and met instead of "networking."

4. Yeah a lot of people don't have jobs right now, but I have a feeling that is gonna change soon for us folk in Arizona :D

5. Well this is upsetting.

6. LMGDAO hahahahahaha

But around here, which is kind of backwoods, everything is behind about 10 years haha... So we still have kids playing outside. I use to hate on where i'm from but i'm glad I don't live in a city or somethin, fo sho', because seeing all those technogeek kids would be sad :/

7. Perhaps this is why the world must end in 2012. At least a new beginning. SOMETHING.

8. Dude, it's gotta be coming soon haha i'm convinced that the human race is far to smart and technologically advanced for us to last much longer...

Dark matter experiments? They're trying to make black holes?

Tissue reanimation? Ever hear of Zombie Apocalypse?

Genetically enginering dinosaurs? JURASSIC PARK!?

Not to mention the people hoarding up money who are gonna send the world into another dark age...

We're toast man, so toke up haha :smoking:

9. Damn. Which would you rather have? Zombies? Dinos? or black holes?

10. I was born in the 80s, grew up in the nineties... good times. I truly do fear for those that are growing up in the 00s. I used to spend every spare minute outside with my brother and we'd find ways to entertain ourselves. We created our own style of martial arts and crafted weapons... beat the shit out of each other etc. The only games we played were awesome ones like Mario, Shadowrun (SNES), Mighty Bomb Jack, Street Gangs. We hunted bees and exotic insects, made napalm and found other inventive ways to incinerate scraps in the garden. Climbed onto the roof to jump onto the trampoline. There was nothing better to do. I'd like to see how the next phase of people will turn out. I'm already hating the younger generations, I can see myself being one bitter old man :rolleyes:

11. Black holes, totally, because if a black hole touches ANYTHING outside the vacuum it was created in, there won't be any violent end, no explosions, zombies, dinos... Everything would simply cease to exist, no more no less.

I would picture a zombie apocalypse being quickly contained and nuked... Just like in Dead or Alive 2 hah. Now, successful containing, i dunno...

Dinosaurs are supposedly smart as fuck, so you could outsmart them for a while but something like a dino is gonna hunt, kill, and eat your ass eventually lol

So black holes FTW, bring it on mad scientists :smoking:

12. ah, the day when we will reminiss upon the times we are experienceing currently may seem far off, but is comming ever faster with each passing second.

but in speaking of OP's final sentance (in light of the sentance before), your child will probably read the forementioned and they will suffer an infuriating wrath of flaming rage and smack you in the face like you said his(her) mom's a bitch.

:D

13. hey mannnn thats a great game.. leave halo out of this!:eek:

14. It's really fucking crazy how kids have all these high tech disposables within their reach...it's as if they are entitled to these expensive electronics, when in reality it's just a necessity.

I don't know, yet it's fucking badass how we've had YouTube for 5 years, I just end up documenting my life through web sites these days. Fucking generation X!

15. haha, i meant blame it for the reason why kids stay inside.

16. this, it is true, also i believe i'll be a bitter old man as well Neurosis