Our "FREE" Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TheMilkman420, Feb 15, 2010.

1. How is this a big step to making us any closer to legalization?

2. I don't care about not getting free weed, that was common sense that I wasn't gonna get any. Like I said in the thread I was in it for the "movement" and changes that were supposedly gonna be big. NY Times and everything.. And this is what Im supporting?

A little lame.

3. this thread is pointless

4. lol I knew it. What am I supposed to do with an app? I won't be getting free weed because of it.

5. Yeah i almost feel like i was duped or tricked because I defended her and her cause in the thread and in the end it was just a pulicity scam.

6. I dont mind the publicity shes going for, but she put up complete false advertising with a title like "Free Weed". Just because this movement is to legalize cannabis, does not by any means mean "free weed".

7. best laugh i had in a while. noone's going to download that useless piece of shit app, there's a ton that's already made.

8. yeah thats what bothered me. all this hype for an iphone app that is basically the same thing as Weedtracker....

9. No.

Lol she used this website and that thread title to fucking get thousands of hits on her page which equals $$$$ for her. I feel fucking cheated as well. How in the flying fuck does this help legalization in anyway?

Right? Why would you spend money on that? I don't even have an iPhone but still.

and I wonder how the people that neg repped me (some being friends) and bitched at me for saying her thing was possibly some sort of scam feel now :rolleyes:

10. I can't believe the mods or admin or what ever let that bitch "use" grasscity like that for 4 days just so she could get hits on her site.

11. Wee neeeeed revenggeee.:devious:

12. I could have told you guys that just by browsing this thread when it was first put up. ;)

13. i bitched about people giving her such a hard time in general and the amount of disrespect shown by some of our members.....to much disrespect all over this site lately in my opinion....
    but never thought anyone would actually get any free weed....

when she said she had cleared this shit with the admin - i figured it was at least worth checking out....
    then i found out she lied her ass off and had never ever spoke to RMJL at all- that got me more pissed then the rest of that mess

14. That cracks me up that you care about this dealio, come on, you posted on a forum page... You do it everyday - In no way was what she did fair.. but whether they are for and against legalizing marijuana.. There are always going to be assholes on both sides.

15. Haha Im glad I didnt fall for any kind of trap in this one..and plus the title was "who wants free cannabis"....well... everyone on this site would appreciate some free cannabis, but it doesnt mean you have to click on her website. Just because "johnnysmokes" posts a thread that says "who wants free cannabis" doesnt mean you have to click on his myspace link too. :smoking:

16. Epic threads of emptyness fill my soul with the fullness of laughter :laughing:

17. Lets all just drop it....... We're just giving her more attention anyways.