Our First Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by scsr5, Oct 23, 2006.

1. My room mate and I have converted a closet into our first indoor grow project. Right now we have about 150w worth of flows but will be installing a 400W HPS in a few days. We are using a very nice soil (all organic) containing perlite. Two of the plants are Cali Mist (the ones in pots already). We started these from seeds under the floros. The larger on is about 2 weeks old, and the smaller about 10 days. We also recently acquired six Trainwreck clones which will be ready to plant in a few more days. We are planting them all in 2 gal. pots. Using a 17/7 light cycle for now. Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. thats looks dope, cant wait to see, do you have a shot of the gro space.

3. The way the door of the closet is prevents me from getting a good picture of the space. It is a square walk in closet about 6'x6'. I'm pretty sure the oldest plant is a female at this point although im not 100% sure. Planted the first of the clones into it's 2 gal. pot today. Seems to be doing alright. Ill post some more pics when I see some development.