Our current LED + Fluoro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Chilipepper88, Jun 14, 2012.

1. The clones sprouted roots in about a week. And it may have burnt a leaf or two, but now they are booming.

2. Yeah I notice my plants seem to get a little stunned from FFOF but then love it after they get set

3. That's been my experience so far. IMO, much better than my old miracle-gro soil or anything I tried to mix myself ;)

4. Just re-LSTed the clones. We are realizing quickly that 8 plants in veg is too much, we are going to run out of room when we LST the last two clones. So, we're thinking that when we do LST the last two in a week or so we toss the biggest two clones into flowering with the mother. It will clear up space in veg and hopefully yield another 2 oz. or so. Whatever we decide we will keep all posted.. :smoke:

5. At night in the dark as I lay in my bed
    I silently wish I could FIM my own head
    Oh how I wish that the I was a we
    In my garden alone there is noone but me
    Nobody else who will shoulder the blame
    No fresh recruit to send into the game
    There's nobody there when I want a high five
    To cover my blunder's and keep them alive
    With me here alone in the 4 by 4 space
    I'm sure they get tired of seeing my face
    They may cry me a river but I can't hear a note
    In the final accounting there is only my vote.

6. Tight. Pot poetry! I haven't written in a long time. Have any others? Do you write mostly about growing?

7. Grow-etry?

Grow-a-tree?

:p

8. Haha good one

9. Lmao, I can dig it ;)

10. ^ that was post 69..

11. how're your girls Chili?

12. I have used ffof for clones sence day one. They do burn a little bit but once they root they love the ffof. And ted to take off a bit quicker for me.

13. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']how're your girls Chili?[/quote]

Doing very well. Almost all of the clones are just booming, we're even gonna have to trim off some big-ass fan leaves after only a week and a half after transplant. As for the mother we doubled up it's nutes because it was showing a couple of yellow fan leaves. We tested the ph and it's a little low, so we will get some ph up and adjust accordingly ;)

14. [quote name='"dojadank"']I have used ffof for clones sence day one. They do burn a little bit but once they root they love the ffof. And ted to take off a bit quicker for me.[/quote]

That's what seems to be happening to my clones. I don't know if it's just the FFOF or the powerful LED, but everything is blowing up at ridiculous rates :)

15. What nutes are you using Chili? I think you've told me but I can't remember for sure which was the one you're using.

16. No worries man, we are using general hydroponics FloraMicro and FloraBloom. This is our first grow using them, but FFOF is so much better than our old miracle-gro soil that we can't really relate the nutes to old grows. But something's working ;)

17. That's what I thought but for some reason I kept thinking Earth Juice. Have you tried Flora-blend?

Edit: I think that's what its called lol

18. I don't think I have tried that brand. Would you reccomend it?

19. Hell yeah chili, thats what its all about, doing what works for you! I found my runoff with FFoF was always a little low so i just added dolomite lime when mixing my soil and never had a ph problem after. Im keeping my eye on how that Led treats you, im totally hydro these days

20. I've heard that with the lime before, but I completely forgot so thx for reminding me man. I have nothing but high regards for the LED, with rapid growth. And congrats on the hydro man, let me know when you start your new thread so I can get subbed.