Our chillest female blade '' flowerchild'' needs our input on her buying a motorcycle

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 12, 2009.

1. FLOWERCHILD, mentioned in a thread about buying a bike.. and i as did a blade or 2 tell her it was a good idea.. i understand that being a chick and thinking of buying a bike needs some words of encouragement .

..i told her that there was 5 chicks that ride rice-rockets in my area that are so hot when they are on thier bikes...

and that she would be no different than what the dudes of my area .. feel about these chicks that ride, here... i told her she'd look hotter on a nice bike,, than in a sharp car....

^^ long rant,, but im buzzed,, but this is what i told her she'd look good on.. my old bike im putting away for a while.. i upgraded to a gold-wing... this is what started the talk..

I SAY GET ONE.. i'll let her or someone else put her pic. up.. and decide if im right.. and her decision is a good one to buy a bike ?

..:cool:

Attached Files:

2. Has she ever rode before? What kind of riding style does she prefer?

I used to have a CBR600R and now I own a R1...If shes a first timer I would suggest one of the touring sport bikes like an FZR600 or something, easy on the torque but a decent top end, a really forgiving bike for new riders.

3. #3 Durchii, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
    Yeah, her riding style would really help us make a decision for her and lay out some options.

If she more into cruising or slant bikes? Does she want to do any off-roading? All that jazz. I love a project, so let us know chicken or flowerchild!

:D

Edit: Oh, her body weight and height would definitely help us as well.

4. id say shes a first time rider.. shes young.. ..

id suggest a ninja 250?

a small bike { shes a small chick } and youd have the definate looks of a crothrocket.... yet a bike than aint :: OVERPOWERED ''.

[​IMG]:cool:

5. yea i dont think anyone should start out on more than a 250 or 500, riding a motorcycle is serious... all it takes is one retard on their cellphone and ur laying ran-over in the gutter... take classes, they will teach you what you need to do, and always wear proper gear... too many people ride motorcycles to look cool with their helmets strapped to the back, fuckin dumb.. excuse my language.

6. I just about got ran off the highway today, Fucking Yukon cut across 2 lanes and didn't see me in the left most.

My first bike is my Suzuki SV650. It's definitely a beginner bike considering its top speed is only 130mph. But man can she take some corners fast, not on the stock rubbers of course. Having had it for almost 2 years I can say that its about time to move up to an I4. Probably going to go with the Honda CBR600rr once I find myself a job.

The Sv650 is a great bike to get started on, plus you can get it in a SS look or a naked rat bike look.

7. any suggestions ?:cool:

8. I started on a 600. :p then again it's a 1986 yamaha... :eek:

I agree, ninja 250 all the way. I had a buddy of mine tell me recently he wants a ninja 250, he's a little bigger than flowerchild though..

9. get a aprilia
    [​IMG]

10. if you have the money...

or get an aprilia 50 if you can find one. :p

11. I know nothing about motorcycles so unfortunately I can't really help out.

I just wanted to say that hopefully if she gets it she will take sexy pictures on it and share them with us.

12. in order for her to look the top sexiest she can
    she must be riding a top notch bike
    and i think only an aprilia will do.:cool:
    unless sshe wants to get a cheap one and just ride it naked all the time
    :hello:

13. i started on a 93 cbr 600 when I was 17. i totaled it the first week I had it.

Hit a deer doing 80mph.

i bought a new off the floor 07 gsxr 600 in december of 06.

Sense that day, I nearly died atleast 3 times a week on it. But I loved it haha

Id start on something small, like that ninja. :\ or an old school 600

14. [​IMG]

nah get a 600

15. I'm not sure what bike would suit her best. But this helmet would look great on her.

[​IMG]

16. Suzuki RGV 250cc

Really awesome starter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. triumph thruxton.

[​IMG]

for hustlers

18. You can easily start off on a 600, hell the first bike I ever rode myself was a Harley with over 1000 CC's, but you really have to know and understand how to handle the power. Don't overdo it if you don't think you can handle (Or worse, find yourself unable to maneuver the bike) a very sudden change in speed.

When you first start riding, both respect and fear your bike and you'll be fine.

:D

19. id start with atlesst a 600 thats a good stater bike