Our Bong Collection.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheStankyDanky, Apr 2, 2009.

1. These are our bongs, we are missing three but sometime I'll get the other three up. Their names are (from left to right), Lil' Death, Fortune, Zen, Atmosphere, Burple Death, Phoenix, Eternity, and Athena. The other bongs we have are named Tsunami,the White devil, and tenacious Z.
    Enjoy :bongin:

Attached Files:

• yes.jpg
      yes.jpg
      File size:
      181.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice, I had a "family picture" too I'm not sure where I put it. nice collection though

3. Thanks, You should try to find it and post it up here, I really like group pictures. We need a bigger window so we can get them all up at once!

4. The last one is nice, cool collection man thanks for sharing!:smoking:

5. very nice collection.

6. which one is your favorite to smoke out of?

7. They sell those little bongs with the skulls on them in my local headshop. Nice collection.

8. Thanks guys, well they are all our favorites, We really love our two new ones, the two farthest to the right. But all of them a great for their own reasons. Death is the one that has the skulls on it. And I've never seen one that is identical. I've seen a lot of them that are similar but not identical. Overall, each piece does its own thing, and they each give different highs.