Ounce?

Discussion in 'General' started by D Weezy, Jul 28, 2011.

1. How much does an ounce of middies cost. All i need is a quick answer. Nothin special!:D:D:D

2. Thanks man!

3. nothing more than 180

4. 150-225 ish. try not to pay more than 200 tho

5. Try not to pay more than 115.00 any thing more should have hardly no seeds.

But then again location location location.

6. #8 Lifted, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    goood griefs

7. were talking mids not that mexican shwag for 100 bucks. mids should not have any seeds, they are usually poorly grown outdoors usually from bad weather and/or low maintenance.

8. Mids usually do have seeds man.

Seeds don't mean the plant is fucked or anything, it just means it was pollinated by a random male plant, or itself if it went hermi at the end of flowering. All it means is that the plant focused energy on creating the seeds rather than filling in the flowers, so some of the weight might be accounted for by the seeds.

9. maybe 2-3 seeds in an ounce. but what kids call "mids" these days is really shwag. when seeds start coming the plant goes into survival mode early and doesnt develop the buds to their full potential.

shwag= anything under 150 an oz
    mids= 150-250ish an oz. very few seeds if at all any
    low end dank= 250-350 an oz
    dank= 350-500+ an oz

Hightimes has been keeping track of this every month for years now for all parts of the world.

mids are buds that are in between the best and the worst. hence the term "mids"
    In New England Beasters are the standard mids and go for 200-225 an oz.

10. Philadelphia area. OZ of mids can go for anywhere from $95-$120. Not shwag, either. Come to think of it, I've never seen true shwag in person.

11. i think youre the only person on this forum besides me that ive seen use the term beasters to label (dense, wet, hay smelling) bud

nice

12. Who the hell buys mids for $200 and over? You guys have fucked up prices, I'd say around $100-$120.

13. #16 OnePull420, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Great info. Never knew that. Thanks!

14. 110 er day...

but I havent bought mids in a minute

15. Mids are for kids