Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, May 4, 2009.

1. Do most dealers do discounts on ounces? i get bud for 20 an 8th so what do you guys think i would get an ounce for

2. Depends on the dealer. You should be asking him or her this question.

$20/8th = $160/oz so I would expect you to pay around $150, maybe less.

Some dealers do not give breaks for less than a quarter pound (4 oz.).

3. Discount? lol you wish.

4. it depends what kinda dealer you got. Some big dealers might only give you a break on bigger buys like osg said, but I normally start seeing discounts as soon as i hit the quarter ounce mark. I only buy dank though so everything is more expensive as it is.

5. It depends on the bud as well. I've bought O's of mids anywhere from $110 - $150. Some flame shit is considerably more.

6. Most real dealers, as opposed to kids who just flip ounces and qp's, give discounts for more volume. Wannabes who are buying 4 oz or less to flip at a time rarely do though.

7. Yeh fair enough, i also have to realize different country, different practices.

Here it's so cheap there's no need for discount.

8. im buying an o either this weekend or next weekend for $100 of beasters so i should be good.:)

9. Well, I pay $30 for a quarter. It is usually dank and laced. And I pay $5 a joint, about .5 a gram. So, I do get discounted, $40 infact. Depends.

10. i used to never get discounts on ounces. standard- 375-400 for the dankest. i was also paying 50-60 for an eighth, 100-120 for a quarter, and so on. but these are standard prices in florida, and most eastern states

now that ive met someone that pushes pounds, its ALWAYS 50 for the dankest in an eighth. never over 100 for a quarter, sometimes 90. the best way to save weed imo is to buy in half o's or o's. do the math, gram for gram its much cheaper than always buying dubs or gram bags.

now my ounces are never over 345, never over 185 for a half o