ounce

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Rooster, Feb 2, 2003.

1. im getting an ounce this weekend and i am curious about what it looks like.......the most ive seen is a quarter :(

post some pics please, if you can find any

2. Well, picture four quarters.

3. I say we have a bake sale and raise some money for critter's digital camera.

4. lol yea........

5. I dont see a picture but yet this is in the picture forums.

6. can you guys give me some ounce prices.

7. In St. Louis I've gotten ounces for $120. $120 is the norm around here and what I base all ounces around. If it's above $120 I always think the dealer is tryin to tax my ass...unless I smoke a bowl before buying.

8. anywhere from like 75 for schwag to like 300 and up for primo buds. just depends on what your buying

9. i wanna buy an ounce of mids but i only have 80. all the dealers around here sell fourths for 75-85$. looks like i gotta save up.

10. around here in NEW YORK YOU CAN GET AN OZ FROM 50 BUCKS UP TO 450 FOR SOME GOOD HAZE DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD YOU KNOW THE DEALER..

11. the prices are so high because there are no large grow operations over here. most of the dealers buy 1000$ of weed from some other place then sell 1/4-oz. to other dealers. i buy mine form the smaller dealers that buy 1/4-oz and they want money for their pocket so they charge 5-20$ more. and when they buy from the big dealer they get 1-3 grams for free + they are getting it for cheep. suxs huh

12. Taxation without representation my brothers...I sell quarters for $50-60 and people think my shit must be schwag. Couple bong rips and you'll be set for a good three hours.

BTW I was gonna post a pic of an ounce but all I've got left is 3/4...lemme know if you still wanna see.

13. Sure...go on and post your pic, I like looking at peoples' smoke. Even if it is under an ounce, it's still worth a look.

14. your wish is my command...

Attached Files:

15. This camera blows but you get the idea.

Attached Files:

16. i wish you were my dealer. im paying twice as much. most of the shit i get is DANK.

17. Down here in C-Town TN we are gettin OZ's of good bud for 90, you ppl payin 50/60 a quater sack should fuckin slap your dealer's and tell them they are ripoff's cause they are taxin your ass's like mad

18. tiss the season to be taxin. im now off to smoke a hitter!!

peace out ~stick~

19. Man, down here in virginia I usually pay 25-30 bucks for a quarter of commercial, but I can get really good kindbud for about 90 a quarter, no lower. We went through a dry spell for a while because one of the main dealers in the area got busted, so Ive seen kb for 120 a q before, and 60 a q for commercial, Ridiculous isnt it?

20. Yeah down here in the south, eighths usually run the taxed 60$ and quarters are the price of 2 eighths....but i just found a hookup for 50$ eighths

....by the way, this is for dank buds

Grasscity Deals Near You