Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ounce prices in your town vs MY town!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zonked, Oct 16, 2008.

1. So im moving to L.A in about a year but I live in an uptight town called Parker, Colorado. Ive lived in Seattle, Albuquerque, Dallas and some other places but Parker colorado is by far as bad as it gets. 460$ an ounce for a mid-low grade bud just a few steps above shwag. There is no named bud in parker, its is just "weed". The dealers here sell 1/8's 60$ each and thats as cheep as it gets. when you buy large quantities they dont go down, 1/8 = 60 1/4 = 120 etc etc...when I was in seattle a good grade bud would cost in the high 200$ range....Whats it like in your town...and how bad of a situation am I in?

P.S ~ canadians, please dont let me know how cheep bud is in BC or wherever you live. I might cry.

2. I get ounes of middies for 100-110-120

Are you sure you connect is reliable?

3. well really the bud gets better the closer you are to a major city...

in Westchester, NY we get dankity dank fron NYC for 500 a zip...sometimes a bit lower than that depending on the dealer nd where the weeds coming from...cuz a few other dealers I know give a 80 dollar half o of regs.

4. holy fuck theyre taxing the shit out of you, 460 $ for an Oz of mids? 75-90 for mids, 300-350 dank

5. Yea, its terrable. All the dealers charge the same ALL the dealers $60 1/8. im getting tired of it because im paying nearly enough for 3 ounces in a normal place. Or the prices here should fucking be g-13/widdow crossbreeds.

6. probably one of the few dealers in that uptight town you're describing, and knows he can sell at a steady price, so he doesn't get competetion of you flippin it to his potential customers?

60-70, an 1/8 is reasonable for me and deals are commonplace for more bud

7. yeah that sucks, try to get a better connect, or one in the city. here its like 100 oz of regs, 300 for dank.

8. $100 for mids, $225 for beasts, $350-$450 for real nice headies.

9. ahhh luckey. The problem in my town is that the average household is making well over 120k a year so its a rich town so its all basicly 17 year old kids that sell and they usually have it 40% of the time. ive used over 20 hooks and 1 of those 20 is reliable and it's $60 an 8th from him too....I wanna maby go to downtown denver and see if it gets any cheeper up there.

10. Indiana Its 70-90 for mids

340 for dank

11. Nashville's prices are too high its like $500 for an zip of some dank or for mids its $175
    both prices are a little too high in my opinion.

12. Comin from Canada, just grabbed a half pound of Jack Herer for 1400.
    Runs about 200-210 an ounce.

13. My town, I don't even fuck with the mids but they go for $130-150. I used to grab em for 100 most the time.
    KB usually $280-350 an ounce
    Exoctics go for $400-500 depends on who you know.
    That makes me want to fucking walk to Canada.. haha....

14. I LOVE THE BAY AREA. Pacifica, CA, #2 in Northern California next to only where? Humboldt County. Never went out there to spend more than 290 on an oz. All along the lines of (Colorless Purple, Jack Herer, SweetTooth, KushTooth, Urkel, T-1, Harry Potter Kush, Afghan Kush, etc..) The grapes usually anywhere from a 290-400 (THE BEST) range, personally I've never paid more than 315. I REPEAT, AFTER READING EVERYONE ELSE'S PRICES...I LOVE THE BAY AREA.

15. Tucson, Arizona
    Fine dank is 340-420, with a wide quality range.

16. Oh yes, I'd like to add, we also do not have regular, mid, William, none of that. Bammer, yes, but it's quite hard to come across. I'd smoke shake before, any of those. Aha.

17. in east pa you can find midders for like 100 a zip if you know the right people but ive seen noobs pay up to 200 for an ounce of mids. you can get some nice headies anywhere from 300 and up depends just how high class you wanna roll. i stick to these nice outdoors i get for 1050 a QP

18. Bensenville,Illinois
    mids about 130-160
    dank about 320-375
    around here i havnt rly been impressed tho w/ some crazy strains

19. in nj most paid 200 for an ounce of middies 300 for dank and 400^ for exotic
    i paid much less as i knew the right people

in nc dank is even more expensive anywhere from 350^
    mids i get for 200 a qp
    or 50 an ounce

20. Im about to pick up an oz of Og kush for 425. Kinda high for the Dallas area. Usually get oz's of dank for 380-400