Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ounce pick up lakeland,fl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by starduzt696, Jun 2, 2009.

1. heres a ounce i got today:hello:

Attached Files:

2. looks a little leafy, could very well be some fire never the less

how much did the that run you?

3. Dirty dirty thirties son

4. haha 863 rep nig

5. How much did you pay? it doesn't look like much of an ounce.

6. thats not an ounce unless its really really dense.

7. #7 AnonyMouse420, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    And I don't think it's really really dense, because it just looks so leafy and fluffy. The buds I have seen around here are schwag compared to what I used to grow or buy in California, but even the stuff I get here looks better than that picture. I have also yet to run into any indoor since moving to Florida it's not that bad of bud here, but it can not even begin to be compared to even the low grade indoor in any dispensary in California. And the outdoor in Hawaii is just as good as any indoor in California. So after growing up in Hawaii and then having a doctors recommendation in California, moving here and seeing what people call "chronic" here, was a major let down. I have yet to be impressed Lakeland... Get your shit together and switch from sunlight to HPS lamps if this is the best you've got.

8. Looks like some nice nug to me. :bongin:

9. bro is that a fucking Razr in the background??!!!

i miss mine so much

10. Looks like regs to me..what did you pay for the o?That's just the way she goes

11. sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't 

Hahahah, you just don't have the hook up brothaman. There's PLENTY of indoor growers with buds just as frosty and dank as the ones you will find on the west coast. The ones risking life behind bars to grow here know their shit too, most order seeds from reputable companies, and know a thing or two about hydroponics and other growing methods. Floridas climate fluxuates too often to consistently grow outdoor amazing weed, some years outdoors it could be the same temperature and humidity and rain year round as hawaii and grow dank buds, and next year be cooler, and have a freezing winter in the 10-20 degree ranges.

They just live by "loose lips sink ships" Just gotta search deep for the dank brothaman...

:ey:

13. If that actually scales to.an Oz. Shits wet as fuck. Ew, nothin like the wet regs .Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app