Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce or 1/4s

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beezil97, Mar 23, 2011.

1. #1 beezil97, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    Would you rather have an ounce of the same strain or 4 1/4's of different strains for slightly more money?:smoke:

2. four different quads no doubt

3. 4 1/4's you can try them out and then buy an ounce of your best once all thats finished

4. 4 quads
    1/4 heavy indica
    1/2 sativas
    1/4 hybrid
    i love sativas in my vape

5. depending on bud. 4 quarters of some different nice dank. but maybe I'd rather a full O of some shit I REALLY like (sativa, long length).

6. who wouldnt do the 4 seriously

7. If they got a strain I already know and like a lot I'd just choose an oz of that.

If they got 4 different strains I've never tried, I'd definitely grab that instead and come back later for the one I liked most

8. if i was paying like 5 dollars more per 7 grams i would fuck with it..

I would get two sour strains, a kush dominate strain and a 100%sativa haze.

9. what kind of question is that