Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of sour diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vapeman360, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Yes, it does. My buddy gets it from a dispensary in Grand Rapids.

2. holy shit. Only thing i dont have a card and dont anyone who has one. Guess i will have to roam the streets to find a better dealer.

3. If anyone is interested... Sour Diesel is best known for its pungent smell.  It is fast acting, dreamy high that is extremely cerebral but won't leave you stuck on the couch.  Sometimes known as Sour D.

4. Sounds Magnificent!

5. [quote name="Tseten" post="19106827" timestamp="1386267765"]holy shit. Only thing i dont have a card and dont anyone who has one. Guess i will have to roam the streets to find a better dealer.[/quote]Dude, just get your card. It's so easy.

6. ill try, can you get a card for asthma, ive heard you can. Because i have asthma

7. [quote name="Tseten" post="19106880" timestamp="1386268364"]ill try, can you get a card for asthma, ive heard you can. Because i have asthma[/quote]I'm not sure. I got mine for depression and chronic back pain.

8. The best reply on the thread! :)

9. Do you actaully have that pain?

10. ive heard of a lot worse deals especially over in the east coast. seems good. if its from the club id of probably gotten around the same here in cali. on the streets, 175

11. [quote name="Tseten" post="19106990" timestamp="1386269578"]Do you actaully have that pain?[/quote]Yes. I have never seen a doctor for it though.

12. #32 jazzbluescat, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Ounce of reg weed goes for $200 around here. Loud shit goes for quite a bit more...don't know, never bought any loud.

re: Ounce of weed worth only $25? You on a cosmic plane? ;)

13.    If it's a little premature or has a little moisture in it it'll burn the throat.  Water vapor gets hot when smoking and burns the throat. I've tried to cure premature weed but it still does the same and burns the throat. Not sure why maybe the sugars and such are burning hot or fertilizers.   The sour D I grew is smooth but if you hold it in you'll cough for 1-2 min.   (lung expansion)  I think it was just the way that stuff you smoked was grown and dried.    Hurts tho thats for sure   :bongin:

14. [quote name="xdog" post="19103412" timestamp="1386212181"]In reality, an oz of killer bud is worth less than $25. [/quote]Why do you say that?Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="SrGrower" post="19108790" timestamp="1386288888"] If it's a little premature or has a little moisture in it it'll burn the throat. Water vapor gets hot when smoking and burns the throat. I've tried to cure premature weed but it still does the same and burns the throat. Not sure why maybe the sugars and such are burning hot or fertilizers. The sour D I grew is smooth but if you hold it in you'll cough for 1-2 min. (lung expansion) I think it was just the way that stuff you smoked was grown and dried. Hurts tho thats for sure :bongin:[/quote]Thanks! It might have been. My buddy got it for me at a dispensary before I got my card. It got me really high and offered a lot of pain relief. I made edibles out of it and it almost put me in a coma. :p

16. Shit I dunno lol im blazed half the day

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. 220 is a good price, I live in mi and an oz usually goes for 200 here after years of searching for the right person. I'd say anything higher than 250 and more than one person is making money off of you, I could resell a zip for up to 400 around here and still find a buyer so 220 is worth it for sour dAnd whoever said "your dank is my Reggie" is so far off the mark..medical state vs. Illinois lmao Btw all the "dankest of dank" you get in Chicago came from our state

18. yeah you got a good deal. I pay anywhere from 200-240 for an ounce of dank in metro detroit. if you had your medical card it may be a tad cheaper but nothing to complain about.

19.           :cry:  :confused:

20. 20 g's of original girl scout :) this nug was almost a full g

Attached Files: