Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of sour diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vapeman360, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Just picked up an ounce of sour diesel for $220 I live in Michigan in your opinion is this a good or bad deal?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pics or pointless thread

• Like Like x 8
  3. Came here trying to fap to pics, posting about blue balls..

• Like Like x 10
  4. Camera broke but not pointless it's good weed dank as hell but is it worth it for $220?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I would definitely pay 220 for an ounce of sour diesel but Im on the East coast so that is a ridiculous price 

• Like Like x 2
  6. In reality, an oz of killer bud is worth less than $25. 

• Like Like x 4
  7. [quote name="Bmxboyyzz345" post="19103395" timestamp="1386212044"]I would definitely pay 220 for an ounce of sour diesel but Im on the East coast so that is a ridiculous price [/quote] Ridiculously good or ridiculously bad?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Were you from? I get an ounce of some of the dankest dank around (where I live) for 300. But I live in cook county Illinois which is like 10 mins away from chicago. So your dank could be my reggie you need a camera itd help out so much.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ridiculously good. Bro prices are like 300+ an ounce here usually more near 350. I personally pay 280 but I would love a 60 dollar price cut 

10. I guarantee my dank is not your Reggie I live in Detroit and il post a picture tomorrow off my buddies phone and damn 350 is a lot and here in detroit I can get an ounce of Reggie for $65Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Pics or it didnt happen

• Like Like x 4
  12. chicago is IN cook county....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ive never had sour diesel, do you people recommend me get it.

14. [quote name="Tseten" post="19104920" timestamp="1386228471"]Ive never had sour diesel, do you people recommend me get it.[/quote]I like it a lot. The flavor makes me cough for some reason. A bit harsher than other strains, but a good high.

• Like Like x 1
  15. sounds good, all i gotta do is find it. Do you know if it sells in Michigan? 

16. #16 dmghjmqing, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    [​IMG]Came here trying to fap to pics, posting about blue balls..

17.  Here's my opinion on price.  If it's all you can get and worth it to you then it's worth it.  If you had 2 dealers both with the same product and you bought the more expensive one then not a good deal.  To one person it is a deal but to another it's not. Sour D goes for 125-150 a zip here but I'm from the flooded state of California were grandparents grow and so do babies.  
       Anyway like said above East coast and other areas can cost over 300 per zip as to here depending on contact could be free or up to150 for a zip of Sour D. I donate my Sour D for 100 a zip. but that's to people here and no worries of getting busted.
      Anyway good price you did ok if thats what you want to know.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 SrGrower, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
       The harsh feeling is it in your lungs or throat?   If it burns your throat then thats considered harsh but if it hurts in your lungs thats cured proper weed.  Expansion is what good THC does and Sour D is one that does that. Goes in smooth but feels like someone is pressing on your lungs for a min or 3 after exhaling.

19. It's in my throat.