Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of Sour Diesel(Quebec City/Macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiamondSupply, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Just got an ounce of Sour Diesel for 170$

Here is some sexy ass Macro's

Open the pictures in another window for HD Super Quality :)

*Rate

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it gets the job done. Nice pick-up.

3. Nice buds .. but deff doesn't look like sour d :confused: how's it smell???

4. nice dank buds mon beauceron

5. nice man! looks darker for some reason (by darker i dont mean dark green like brownish) but we all know the color isn't what affects the potency! happy smoking man!

6. It has that general weed smell but with a little hidden "fruity" or really good smelling smell in the background. It doesn't smell any fruit,but you know a good smell your wouldn't mind waking up to and being like "ahhhhhhh :3 "

7. That's all the kief my friend,I mean literally. All that brownish/yellow things,it's kief :wave:

8. You sure that's sour D? Doesn't look like it. Sour D is bright green almost 100% of the time.

9. looks dank as fuck

10. Looks nice and dank and has the same general look of Sour D just much darker hairs.

11. #11 DiamondSupply, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    And for the others saying I got duped,strains names are useless unless your buying from a dispensories or medical supplies.

12. got some tards spreading false information.... ^^^dont listen to him

13. You sure about that?

[​IMG]

14. nice buds enjoy!