Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of Sour D + Milk.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 180229, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Ahhh a fellow long islander Very nice to meet you amma =) Enjoy those amazingly green nugs.

2. The grinder is a Sharpstone. Never heard of Instapark

[​IMG]
    DSCI0042 by ammarhio, on Flickr

3. Looks bomb my dude, like really, really, really bomb. What are you in if you don't mind me asking? Shoot me a DM if you don't feel comfortable writing it, I know how it is if you aren't a medical patient, I lived on the East my whole life sketched the fuck out haha.
    edit: My bad, see your from NY like my former best friend/still very close friend (just live on opposite sides of the county so don't get to see each other, just talk on Facebook) he gets ounces of Sour D in Manhattan for 320, which is fucking amazing for the East Coast, & it literally looks IDENTICAL to this batch you have.

4. Thats funny that you mentioned your friend grabbing the same stuff in NYC because my dealer gave me this story: His supplier got this stuff from a delivery service that operates in the city. My dude usually gets stuff vac packed from the west coast, so this was like a treat haha. I payed 340 for an O. Fair price I would say. :smoke:

5. First time using these clear Pape's:

rolled a spliffa' with the sour :smoke:

[​IMG]
    DSCI0010 by ammarhio, on Flickr

6. Are they aledas? My fav paper is raw organic the regular ones seem to go out too much;)

7. im in queens near LI only time i really ever go into LI is to go to Montauk

8. Nahh they're Smoke Clear King size. Worked pretty good too, went out by itself towards the end tho :p

9. Its that time of the year again.

10. Your high as fuck

11. Nice, looks dank!:hello::hello: and great pictures!!

12. Thanks man! This bud was probably the best of my 2011, to get that same batch again ahhh :smoke:

13. looks stemmy as fuck

14. Those stems made qwiso boogers.

15. Yessir this bud looks just like the Cali outdoor sour I used to pick up. I didn't mind the stems at all, they were triched up. Super sticky, right?

16. Cali outdoor sounds about right :smoke: The stems were budshot worthy IMO.