ounce of shwag quarter of beasters?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by burnttwaffle, Feb 14, 2008.

1. well blades im nervous as shit and i just needed a vent so here goes
    i was pickin up weed for vacation today and my normal guy was talkin to the other

dealer and i went to my normal guy askin for a quarter, then the other dude is like dude for 100 il get u an ounce

and i was so rushed cause my car broke down and my bus was leaving without me

meaning no way to get home till 5pm (i get out at 2 15) so i gave the dude who said

ounce the money not thinking at all cause i NEEDED to catch my bus

its in skool and there are reliable no1 gets ripped off and i give the cash first for them
    to pick up

so now im totally freaked out and nervous as shit sumting is gon happen tomorrow

and i feel really guilty for sum reason
    also im really hopiong its not shit dirt weede in witch case ill sell but w.e

plz grass city its been a long horrible day send me sum positive vibes

also wat weed would u take ounce of shawg (im guessing) or a quarter of good beasters?

EDIT: could sum1 show me a valid pic of an OZ of anything with a size comparison i dont know wat on OZ looks like..
    THANK YOU ALL

2. umm in your case i would take the ounce of shwag and sell it to make profit so say u sold like 5 $/gram and then just pick up some dank with the money you made cuz $100 for a fuckin quarter of beasters is bullshit. also since you said your in school you can just sell to people who dont kno what good weed is No dealing talk -Bliz

3. ^^^thats a pretty good idea
    wow....so many views and 1 reply.....thanx a ton guys...

4. Wait-why exactly are you nervious?

Also, this is sort of a rule I follow, and I think you might benefit from it. If you ever feel sketched out or nervious, or even have a bad gut feeling about anything weed related (in this case, a deal, but this rule also relates to hiding stashes, smoking in sketch places, etc.) you can always just say no.

5. grow your own, fuck all of that garbage.

6. i recommend going to a nearby community college and picking up a scale for a "jewelry class" that way you wont get screwed. but hope i works out for you anyways, see if he can weigh it in front of you

7. thanx guys i really apreciate it im nervous cause the skool has been tightneing on weed and iv never dealt with that much before. i buy in quarters and less

8. Well, you DID front someone $100. I wouldn't front my brother $100 for an ounce of weed. Anything else I would, but not weed. It brings out the green in people, so to speak.