Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of Mids or Quarter of Sour

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chanty, Aug 3, 2011.

1. 130 for a q? I live in MA, weed is expensive here but even that is overprices for me. If its super dank $100 a q is the most you should ever pay. Usually you can get $90 for a q tho, still dank.

2. Thats what im sayin!!!:hello::eek:...this dude and his prices..eyy but as long as he gets high..then he should be good:smoke:

3. You can't smoke like a king with the Jester's weed
    :D

4. I just noticed that this thread is really old..

5. get the ounce, mids still get u high, sour d is better quality but 4x the amount with the mids...

6. Woah woah woah woah woah. Woah. I would never pay $130 for a quarter oz, that is fucking ridiculous, even for non-medical states. Definitely go with the mids. Use half on edibles/concentrates and the other half for blazing.

Edit: Holy fuck, this is old. I'm usually good at catching those things.

7. I say the mids.

You said in your post they were good- I'm assuming that means they are high-mids.

Nothing wrong with mids either IMO, especially in the quantity that you will be getting.

8. Quantity matters bro

Attached Files:

9. This thread is so old this dude probbaly is jus chilln fukin his girl...lol he probally got ripped off either way

10. I can appreciate great shit, but I'd get the mids. Almost as much as the actual high, I truly enjoy the experience of smoking herb, and middies is good weed to me. So I would want to be able to smoke more to get the same high if the price balances out.

11. yeah you are getting fucked 130 for a quarter...smh

you said your in philly you can get a 7 of sour for 90 here

12. an eight of sour for 60 but a quarter for 130? Seems like you're getting ripped off man. You're suposed to get a price discount when you buy more, not a price increase.