Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of Mids or Quarter of Sour

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chanty, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Always a tough draw. Normally i would go with the quarter of sour. But unless you have money growing off trees then the ounce may in fact be a better choice

2. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! You're able to buy an eighth for $60 but the quad is $130????

Do what the other guy said and buy an 1/8th of dank and a half O of mids.

3. Fuck the sour D....a quarter for $130? Hell no...I pay $100-$110 for 9-10 grams of dank ass club weed (depends on what dispensary I go to). The mids are much more worth it in this case man. If you buy more weight, you shouldn't still be paying $20 a gram.

4. You're comments are good reading for me. And as for the eighth being 60 and quarter being 130 it does indeed sound like he's selling his personal stash but he says he gets his ounces of sour for 400. I'm probably going to end up buying the mids in the end lol

for a gram of goods down here where I live it's about $20 which is what the regular is around here believe it or not

5. if you can grab an eighth for $60, then why are you paying $130 for a quarter.
    Do the math...

6. mids, holy shit...is mark up really that bud?

That's terrible!

edit: lol i meant bad, weed on the brain :smoke:

7. I feel bad for you if mids give you a headache. Mids are always a great alternative for me if money is an issue because I know where to get some for $100/z.

Because, well, when I got mids, the song kinda goes...

I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night...

8. #29 Jazzyj, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you can get an 1/8 for $60, why is a quarter $130? What kind of dealer charges more when you buy more weight?

Edit: lots of people beat me to it.

9. Mids. I did quality over quantity for a while and just found that smoking headies every single day made me more depressed, forgetful, lethargic, and not to mention I ate ridiculous amounts of food haha. Mids are nice if you're planning on smoking at an almost constant rate. Plus c'mon an o versus a quarter? Def an ounce.

10. Ounce of mids ------> flip quick ----> Half ounce of sour:smoke:

and so on and so fourth

11. What's up with this $60 an eighth shit? Every bowl you go through at that price no matter how good would be haunted by the image of a $10 bill burning. The entire enjoyability of the experience would be spoiled by the knowledge that you got ripped off!

12. Quarter of SD

13. i'd go with the ounce, you could sell some and it'd last you longer.

just a question, im going to Connecticut for about 10 days, and was wondering how hard it'd be for me to generally find a hook up

14. qtr of sour d for 130? Your paying a little more than I think you should but that probably depends on your area. Sour D all the way man. Are you getting legit Sour D? Like Dispensary Sour D? or is someone selling you home grown and just calling it sour d?

15. You say the mids is good but it gives you a headach? Doesn't sound very good to me, I'd go with the sour d just because of that.

16. #37 Jazzyj, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Prices vary. I live in a state that frowns on weed. In most non-medical states where there isn't a surplus of weed, the standard price for a gram of dank is $20. Do I like spending that much? Of course not. But if I want anything better than mids, that's what I have to pay.

17. Never pay more than 100$ for a quad doesn't matter how amazing they say it is. I always say quality over quantity but with that price I would definitely say the ounce of mids.

18. If you got family or friends down there that smoke then I don't think it would be really hard and also where are you going to in Connecticut?

OT : I am considering just buying the ounce of mids because like most of you have said it would last longer and could sell a little for some money. I'll probably end up buying the eighth of mids with some left over money for a little treat. :smoke:

19. Quality over quantity... Ive never heard of "good mids" mids are mids.. Shit in my opinion. Go with the quarter.