Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of mids, not to shabby.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by someGRAVYdank, Feb 22, 2010.

1. got this yesterday for 160/o. there some fire mids, may not look like it but it hits you like a wall. Hope everyone has plenty to smoke on today.:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You get a lot of mids dont you?

3. nice lookin mids. better then what i just got. But 160 an onion is way more then what i'd pay for "mids"

4. yeah thats usually whats easy to get around here, and i just finished a tbreak so its doing the job.

5. damn 160? i pay 100 for mids like that. either way nice pick up

6. yeah man nice buds but idk about $160

7. Not bad for mids. $160 an o aint bad. Good shit man smoke up.

8. The fuck are you smokin man?

9. yeah the price is a bit steep to some lucky people but its just the usual around here.

10. Why the fuck does everyone talk shit on other peoples weed. Just stop actin snobby ok. Personally I feel that he got a pretty nice deal on that, it looks like some beasters to me, there are some nice crystals and orange hairs, no visible seeds and it's fluffy.

Anyway enjoy man:smoking:

11. thanks bro:smoking:.

12. I thought it looked ok. Enjoy!

13. yeah dude that looks pretty good
    screw these people talking bullshit
    usually 'mids' is the most fake term used in weed selling
    but that looks like legit mids bro
    toke all night

14. looks better than mids to me bro!! if you was here you could sell that for 20 a gram here lol!

15. if you don't mind me askin...how much you pay for your mids?

16. well here it all depends i guess usually between 20-40 an eighth but you rarely see it come around. here i get 20 an eighth for schwag and abour 60 for dank its bullshit screw WI..at least we have lots of beer haha

17. 10/gram, 20/dub, 75/half

18. 75 half, but you paid 160 for an O? why is an O more expensive than 2 halfs? lol not being a jerk, just asking a question : )

19. That's just on average around town, not what I bought.