Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce Of Grapefruit - DANK!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Knack, May 16, 2010.

1. #1 Knack, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    This batch of Grapefruit is my second ounce I've ever got. My other being the infamous ounce of Sugar Shack.

Strain: Grapefruit
    Weight: 1 Ounce
    Cost: $380 (New England = $$$)
    Taste: Tastes like Grapefruit
    High: Best high I've ever had. Straight to the dome piece, and it gets me flame broiled.

The Ounce
    [​IMG]

A Large Nug (No Flash)
    [​IMG]

The Ounce (With Flash)
    [​IMG]

2. Damn! Have fun with that :smoking:

3. that look so fire

4. I'm about to pregame with a blunt and then go for a 10 mile jog. I wish my camera could macro so I could really show how frosty it is. :smoking:

5. you're the shit, exercising while high is for winners!:hello:

6. sorry about that price man :( over here we get grapefruit for like 100 less an O, but it looks very dank enjoy !
    :smoking: :smoking:

7. Way to go for joggin,' but vaporizing is best for that;) but also, you're "pre-gaming"? for a "jog?" lol, btw the bud looks great, grapefruit is delish, a delish dish of fish

8. Waaaat? that's quite a hookup, you must have some creds and friends in HIGH places

9. I envy you and your sexy bud.. ENJOY!
    When you have bud of this quality its always good to take a moment to reflect on how blessed you are