Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of fire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Archer, Nov 14, 2011.

1. #21 Doobious Joe, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    This is why I'm moving to TN...the people have common sense and know how to drive too...

Haha, I knew he would come riding through to tell everyone the same story he's peppered this entire site with. What can I say, at least he's consistent and dependable. Plus, he is pretty knowledgeable about herb and he isn't rude...I usually just ignore him for the most part when he does that...

2. crawl back under the rock you came from.

3. :confused: Why so rude dude. Not everyone has access. I'm in the bible belt here and it has been DRY!!!!! You wouldn't believe the seedy crap I've been buying in between my regular supply. Gets the job done but not ideal. I haven't smoked seedy pot in YEARS and lately I've had to break down. Everyone I know that smokes has had issues finding good nugs lately. When they do come around they don't last long. It sells out fast! I've even gotten brick crap because there were no other options!:eek:

Either way I'm still tokin and enjoying GC. :smoke:

4. Goin rates round here on east coast are as follows:

8th $50-60
    Qtr $100-120
    Half $200-220
    Oz $320-400

Thats just the fact of the matter. Lately I've had to pay $100 for halfs of seedy brick weed. Most likely landraces or skunk from Mexico. I'd much rather support local growers but like I said its been dry dry dry dry dry round here!:(

5. Archer, I'd love access to the smoke you've got right now! Smoke and enjoy my friend!:smoke:

6. i haven't bought an oz in a while. but it's like 300 from my connect. 375 isn't bad looks like some good shit, how's she smoke?

7. $375 is not to bad, Nugs look great man, grabbing an ounce of some dank bud and cant wait after seeing these pics :). Getting it for $350, dealers close though, still likes to make a profit, and he smokes me out every once and a while and lets me chill and smoke with him so I don't mind it.

Do people really have to be dicks about these prices? I have a job, smoke a bowl every night. I pay for it, they don't, not a crazy big deal.

Herbal Love ;)

8. op, fire bud 375 is kinda steep for Mass but it does look like it was worth it!

9. Nice bro.My buddy gets it for 300 sometimes 180.

10. Thanks guys

11. nice grab archer..stop by for turkey n dressing and gooddddd ole dessert...... happy thanksgiving ...happy tokinnnn