Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of Bubble Hash *PICS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreyMatterTripp, Aug 20, 2010.

1. What up city :wave: Haven't been posting my pickups as of late and thought I'd snap a few shots of something I picked up the other day.

Obviously various qualities, tastes and vapes very well. I'm told it burns well, and melts nicely.

A zip is going for around 2 bills around these parts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow man awesome post I would love to get my hands on some of that shit but if i did I would paying at least double what you paid here in ny. how is the high/taste?

3. :hello:Niice, Ive been gettin some bomb full melt myself @25 a G but I dont buy in bulk

4. That looks so good. Does it taste good when you hit it?

5. Moon rocks man...

They look like little asteroids.

I hope someday we find asteroids made of bubble hash.

6. Dude, how amazing would that be to find an asteroid belt of all hash asteroids. Or Planet-Cannabis where everything that grew there or lived there had THC in it. That'd be something outta Futurama for sure...

7. Gorgeous man.

8. nice pics, nice bubble and nice price

9. Thank you to all who commented.

It tastes very good out of the vape. Very powerful for sure, I've been taking hash naps. It really crushes the ol dome piece upon exhalation, very expansive.

10. word I could see that happnin

11. thats an epic stash man

12. Thanks brotha. :smoke:

13. that my friend is a work of art. hahaha. very nice stuff dude.

14. Damn!!! Can i have sum

15. Damn you Cali heads and your ridiculous hash and prices! It looks scrumptious my man, is a melt shot too much to ask for? :yummy:

16. full melt love.

17. Thanks again everyone, I have been busy the last couple days.

I'll try to get that melt shot.:smoking:

18. Dude...Hashtroids...hahahahahaha:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: