Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce cost for Non growers and growers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikevick, Sep 6, 2010.

1. This isn't a question for the growers section, but it is for the growers.
    With all cost factored in how much money do you spend per ounce of weed produced.
    Also include how much you spend total and your total product.
    This is something that has been interesting me for a while
    and I figure seasoned tokers would be the best place to post this.
    And if you don't grow put your amount per ounce payed.

I don't grow and I spend $265 an ounce.
    :smoke:

2. 400 an OZ.. To grow I hear it cost around ten bucks a oz.

3. Up in Canada I get $250/oz

Edit: Non-grower

4. $100 - $400 an ounce for non-growers depending on quality and location.
    $10 an ounce for growers.

5. i have never done the math out but its is easily under 50 a O.

6. I grow one outdoor crop a year, which i try to make last through to the next season.

I don't have to deal with pests in South Aus, so there's no cost involved, unless you include petrol for picking up the plants (which mates are usually happy todo for some scissor hash) or if you include storage containers which are basicly free from 2nd hand stores (old mason jars).

It cost me $70 last year, becuase I bought some new beans, so about $3 an ounce.

Or were you just after ounce costs of hydro buds?

7. To buy I pay 300-350 (250 if i'm real lucky) in here in New Zealand
    To grow 3 plants in which I got 5ozs,I paid $70 for nutes that I still have heeps left over for next season,so i guess $14 for me.
    Iv seen OSG say that it cost $8 an ounce for him....:D:smoking:

8. Damn, 400? Yer not savin very much money buyin by the O which is the only reason I'd ever save for one.

:p

9. How do you know how much he's saving, unless you know how much a gram of bud costs in his city?

Trolling GC with "i can get it cheaper/you pay too much" is wack.

10. $210/Ounce of Dank for me, my grower spends about $5-$10/ounce during his grows.

11. #11 The Talking Dog, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    I know a grower here in Cali who sells a Zip for $230 and it's medical quality for sure. private dealers and Cannabis clubs usually do $300 to $350 in Northern Cali.

Quarter pound for $800

[​IMG]

12. Reg-$50-100
    Mid-$100-150
    Good-$125-200
    Skunk-$200-250
    Kush-$300 and up
    Rare/Best weed-$450 and up
    100th post fuck yeah!!!

13. Is that how much it costs you to buy it, or to grow it...you know, todo with the ops question? :D

14. Woah woah!!! I wasn't "trolling". I'm just saying that's a lot of money, I'm not used to hearing that bud costs increase / decrease drastically over the regions.

15. It costs me about $8-$10/ounce, not counting the sugar trim that gets turned into hash and hash oil.

On the rare times I feel like buying something different I can get it pretty cheap because I have good contacts, but the going street prices here are around $350-$400 per ounce for top shelf.

Western PA.

16. 180-230 a zip.
    80-110 halfzip
    45-65 quarter
    25-30 half quarter

Up north

17. Its amazing how many people cant be bothered reading a thread, and then just copy/paste something like a complete price list of every buyable weight in thier city :laughing:

18. They don't even need to read the post, just the title would be fine. :(

19. I don't grow, but I will be once I move into a different apt here pretty soon.

Right now I'm paying $210 an oz for some of the strongest Trainwreck Ive ever smoked and I'm paying about $45 per gallon freezer bag packed full (the zipper part barely stays shut) of shake (off the bottom of bags of nug, not trim).

Once I flip this last bag of trainwreck I got on hand and pay off my guy and start selling from my own cash, my prices drop to around $175 an oz and $25 a gallon bag.

20. grow= ~20/z.

buy= anywhere between 250-400/z depending on quality.

Northern VA all day. :cool: