Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce and A Half for $150?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caveit77777, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Well I started college a few days ago and ive been dry looking for a few dealers. MY buddy found a guy that claims he can get us an ounce and a half for 150 of some good says it has orange hairs. It just seems to good to be true and im not sure what to do. I'm only throwing down 50 though so it isnt that big of a deal to me. Just wondering. Either that or its a quad of close to medical quality for $95 which I would be buying half of as well if this doesn't work. What do guys :confused:

2. Forget that post ^^^ I don't even know why I posted this. That shit would be $3.57 a gram.... I got shitty mids for $5 a gram. Nobody sells for GOOD for that cheap and if they do they could do a lot better.

3. i love it when u can answer ur own questions

4. if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is

5. I'm not a grower so might need some clarification here, but orange hairs aren't necessarily a sign of good bud.

6. yeah $60 for 1/8 of high quality bud in my state

7. I think I'd still buy bad weed for that price, take a tolerance break for 2 weeks, make some edibles and you won't even remember that you bought bad weed ;)

8. It's not necessary for good bud to have orange hairs... but if it has orange hairs, it's probly good bud.

9. The pricewhere I am for mids, as in bricked, seedy, and steamy, is $100 an O. $150 for ounce and a half. Only way you can really smoke this is roll blunts with it imo.

10. An ounce and a half would be $150 for mmj where I'm at, for what it's worth...

11. Buy yourself a scale and scale it out. Don't trust an unreliable dealer's scale. They can tamper with them to make them look like more

12. I scale every dealer out that I have and I make damn sure they know ahead of time that I intend to that way they don't try to pull any shit. Either that or I leave it on my lap and they get the picture.

13. As someone already said; if it sounds too good to be true, it more than likely is. Though who knows, maybe he's trying to get rid of it. :confused:

14. 150 for an O and a half sounds right to me :confused_2: :cool: