Ouija

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Marcellus, May 28, 2002.

?

Ouija board, do YOU believe?

1. Never Tried the damn thing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ive had an unusual Experience

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dont believe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I believe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickey T. and i were just talkin bout ouija borads, we dont know wether to believe in them or if they are just a lod of bull shhit so if u could help us out here is a poll

Laterz For now!!!!

2. i tried it once but it doesnt really work. the only time the damned thing would move is when one of us pulled it

3. its not rally spirits. over the summer i read up on psycology (dont mind the spelling) and its your SUBCONSIOUS mind comminucating through your hands. when 2 ppl channel their subconsious mind (the half that controls sleep, heartbeat, breathing, and hypnotic states) takes over and makes your hand move around in co-operation with the other persons subconsious mind. u can train yourself to do this solo and chanel your sub-C mind in other ways, but its def. not spirits and all that bullshit.

4. you hve to make your own ouja. Then bleed on it then use it.

5. Yeah bleeding on it is just nasty. One of my neighboors said that her aunt tried it and a sprit painted a picture on her wall that you cant paint over. I said bullshit.

6. I aint sure about all this stuff..but one thing i do know is that you never know what life can throw at you so expect the worst, don\'t know about you guys but i aint gonna take that risk.

T

7. i personally believe in it due to the fact that i used to practice the wiccan religion... i\'ve seen some pretty weird shit... used to beable to do some pretty cool stuff myself (anyone i knew at the time could vouch for me)... the quijia boards just scared the hell out of me... ya never know what you could do if you got enough info to REALLY do it right. if this doesn\'t make sense, i\'m sorry... i\'m pretty stoned, lol.

8. Very interesting man, things like ouija boards really do make my mind tick, beacuse i have been told by some many people that they rae real and to stay away from them yet i don\'t belive my self that it is true, but saying that i aint tryed it yet so i must belive in it a little.....

T

9. The only time I tried one it worked... It said don\'t go to sleep or I\'ll kill you. Scared the hell out of me. Anyway I went to sleep and was fine. I guess I subconciously like to scare myself =D

10. My mom has a great fear of them that she has passed on. When she was a little girl around 12 or so, she was with some friends and THEY were playing with it, not my mom. But the weird thing is that they asked question \'who was with them?\' or something and it spelled out my moms dead grandmothers name, no one else knew it. So i think that is kinda weird, so I don\'t mess with those things.

I am a christian, but i am intrigued by the supernatural and all the other strange phenomenons.

11. in Christianity there\'s no such thing as the spirits of the dead roaming the earth, but rather supernatural things (eg. angels and demons). i know this because, I too, am Christian, and know enough to know that the Bible teaches you either go to Heaven or Hell when you die... no in the middle... so whatever spelt out that name wasn\'t [formally] human.

12. 2 words cottons,

GUARDIAN ANGEL

13. cottons...true what you say about heaven and hell, but i believe that we don\'t know all of God\'s mysterious ways and that it would be possible for there to be spirits among us, as stated above, in the guardian angel form. who knows, i guess thats why it is a phenomenon.

14. Yep, he sure is mysterious

15. i find it funny that there was such a macabre response from someone with a Taco Bell avatar..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.