Ouija

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by folied, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Me and my friend want to buy one from toys r us. Gonna be putting up white candles the whole deal. I've heard stories about this either being awesome or being fake. We will not being doing this high. What are your guys opinion on the ouija?

2. It's like opening your front door when someone knocks without seeing who it is.

3. are u gonna draw a pentagram out of a sacrificed goats blood on the floor, put candles at the points and say a Satanic ritual or just play with it like a lil kid? if ur doing option number 1, let us know how it goes, if its option 2, who gives a fuck.

4. no im going to put like white candles everywhere and shit. fuck pentagrams and goat blood

5. Very true. My house is "haunted". The night and month of using the board, a lot of weird shit happened. Nothing really bad, but I did have a dart fall out of my dart board and almost landed on my bare foot. My advice: Even when you think you're prepared, you're not. Hopefully nothing happens. But even if nothing happens, you could still very well open a door that is near impossible to close.

6. look up the story behind the Bedlam In Goliath album by The Mars Volta.

7. a piece of cardboard that you buy at toys R' us can contact the dead... lol i didnt know anyone took it seriously i thought they where sold for the purpose of just scaring the shit

out of little kids i used to play it with my little sister all the time i got her to the point

where she believed the house was huanted by tupac (she didnt know who he was) she \

asked my step brother one day if tupac was real and he told her how he was a famous rapper and died lol she got so freaked out because she knew he was a real guy since

then she believed it for a good 8 months or so until her crazy coke addict mom

(my step mom) came over and she freaked out and threw it out cause she thought it was going to cause demons to posess her duaghter

8. Ouija boards are only fun when you have a group of people in on a joke where you all subtly move the piece and fuck with one person who isn't in on it.

Alcohol and/or weed will greatly increase the humor of the situation.

That being said, I don't think it's worth buying the board to do that.

9. Crazy story. I used the Ouija for the first time a couple nights ago. I used to think the Ouija was a hoax. I thought if the pointer ever moved at all it was somehow moved by us. I consider myself atheist so I had no reason to expect any real forces behind it. Well, so here is the story...

There were 4 of us, alot of tokin, and some white wine. We got the candles out and set the board up. Immediately the pointer took on a life of its own and dragged all of us along the board where it decided it wanted to guy. It was a really creepy sensation for all of us. We asked it what it was:

Ouija: Energy
    Us: have you ever lived or died?
    Ouija: No
    Us: Are you eternal?
    Ouija: Yes
    Us: are there aliens on earth?
    Us: Where
    Ouija: You (we were all like wtf?)
    Us: what makes us aliens?
    Ouija: Water
    Us: So water is alien to earth?
    Ouija: YES YES YES (the board started circling water sporadically)
    Us: Are you water?
    Ouija: (Same thing) YES YES YES
    Us: Another dimension of water?
    Ouija: YES
    Us: How many dimensions are there?
    Ouija: ( went to the number one, then to the number zero. It kept repeating zero's faster and faster and faster
    Us: Infinite?
    Ouija: Everything

Us: Everything is infinite?

Ok, well I don't want to drag it on too long but it was really incredible some of the questions we had answered. We asked it about weed hahaha

Us: Do you like weed?
    Us: What is so good about it?
    Ouija: Suppliment
    Us: For what?
    Ouija: Life (we laughed, we were all pretty baked)
    Us: Then why is it illegal?
    Ouija: IDIOTS

hahaha, it was awesome to have that spelled out. So we asked it a few more questions, we found out....

• There is bacterial life on venus
    • 9/11 was an inside job
    • There will be a U.S. nuke in Iran and it will be worse than vietnam
    • There is more intelligent life in the universe
    • water in itself has an infinite level of dimensions
    • the universe is infinitely large and infinitely small and time is infinite
    • the future is undecided
    • all religions are true, it is the conscious being that makes them true (including taoism, hinduism, buddhism, greek mythology, egyptian religion, catholocism, etc.)
    • Jesus lived died and was resurrected (being an atheist I was a little let down at this haha)
    • We asked why jesus was resurrected and we found out it was because he could connect with the infinite
    • We discovered we all have the ability to connect with the infinite
    • We aren't the smartest animals on the planet. It didn't say what number we were but dolphins were the second and elephants were the third
    • It said there was an infinite number of other physical beings in other dimensions occupying the exact same area that our bodies are occupying, just on a different wavelength
    So we got a lot out of it. It was very chilling and at the same time curiously engaging. I can tell you one hundred percent that you can communicate with something, whether its a force, a spirit, the deceased, or the devil himself, who knows. All I know is something with a distinct personality can move through your hands when you touch that ouija board. At certain points, it got angry when we couldn't guess what it was spelling and it would almost violently shake around 'no'. Anyways, this is my theory...

Being mainly atheist with a christian upbringing this raises a few eye-brows. What happened could be one of 3 things...

1. The actual truth, spoken from the energy of water, the life giver to us all, existing in another plane on the vibrational spectrum
    2. Our power of perception on our own reality fabricating the personality of the board to match our own idealistic new-age philosophies
    3. finally, a demon beast lying up the ass to sound innocent and deceiving us the whole time with his plot to have us burn forever and eternity
    What do you all think?

10. #10 L Rag, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The Power of Suggestion.
    So, we're not as intelligent as dolphins or elephants? And you.. Take this seriously?

11. we arent the most intelligent were the most advanced.

12. In what respect are we less intelligent than dolphins and elephants?

Or any other animal?

13. I never said I took it seriously, I'm just saying what it said.
    Maybe it classifies intelligence differently than humans classify intelligence. Who knows man. A board with letters on it was talking to me, I take it all seriously at that point

14. A board made by Parker Brothers?

I don't mean to impose my views on you, and I usually try to respect the beliefs of other people, but Ouija boards to me have no substance whatsoever. But whatever you want to believe, man. :)

15. Ok, just remember, I was like you, atheist believing in "no substance", but yes, even though it was made by parker brothers it has something very mysterious and absolutely real about it. You can make one yourself if you wanted, it isn't the manufacturer its the setup that seems to work.

Try it, if it works, well good for you. If it doesn't, I'll let you say I made this up all you want. I assure you I did not

16. I don't think you made it up. Who am I to say what is true for you? The mind can do some amazing things; and we can be completed ignorant of those things, or we can realize them.

It seems to work only when one has the correct mindset, the right frame of mind and belief in the board.

When someone is skeptical about it, it tends to not work at all.

Some people say that the reason for the board not working is precisely because the subject is skeptical and unbelieving of it. Which is true, to an extent - but what they don't highlight is the true reason for why the board did or didn't work.. Which, IMO, stems from a mind being either open to persuasion or closed.

17. pretty much do you see them waging wars for no point? they swim in harmony peaceful until some damn poacher comes lol

18. I guess it depends on your definition of intelligence. The way a certain species lives doesn't have to depend upon their intelligence; no, we don't see them waging wars. We don't see them doing much else.....

19. false the navy trains dolphins to find mines underwater i see them doing something

and they speak to each other out of like frequency waves originally made by them

20. Exactly. When the dolphins start training the navy, then you've got an argument.