Ouija Boards

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheRedPill, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Anyone ever fuck with these?

I just did for the first time. Me and two of my friends just busted out a Ouija board after some crazy shit has been going on.

We asked if something was there, it spelled out yes.

We asked if it was a good or evil spirit, and it went to the "good" in "good bye".

We asked it it's name, and it said Vuhk.

We asked if it wanted to talk to us, it spelled out No.

I asked if it wanted to talk to me, it said No.

My buddy Kyle asked if it wanted to talk to him, and it spelled out No once again.

Alex asked if it wanted to talk to him, and it said Goodbye.

We asked it why it didn't want to talk to us, it said Goodbye.

So we put the planchette back in the middle of the board and left the room.

Nobody went back in the room besides me, and when I did I saw that the planchette was once again sitting on the word Goodbye.

Not sure if my buddies were fucking with me, but they thought I was fucking with them and they seemed genuinely concerned.

Anyone else got any stories?

2. these boards are bullshit. i was doing one with my buddies and called out every spirit around and insulted them as well as i could and those bitch ass spirits didnt do a thing.

3. they have been scientifically deemed a fake. Although I wouldn't fuck around with spirits.

4. I know they've been deemed fake. I was very skeptical going into this ordeal. And I'm still gonna need a few days and a few serious talks with my friends before I decide whether or not I believe in it.

5. I have one and have messed with it in the past... Wife hates them and doesnt like it being in the house so I havent messed with it recently, imo they really do work though, a little creepy but I dont think they are dangerous.... Nothings gonna pop out of them and mess with you as some people say. I think that its just a board that helps us to Chanel whatever forces are out there into saying something through us. Just be safe and always close your circle correctly just in case though... /2cents

6. #6 Vicious, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    You don't need a ouiji board to invoke spirits but it's not something I'm comfortable with. I'm not into all the channeling and medium stuff but I do believe in separate plains of existence, some you don't want to fuck with.

7. I was told if you use a Ouija board in your house it opens your house for more spirits.

8. Someone moved it.

/thread

9. My friend got possessed because of it

10. That was YOU who called? I get wrong 'numbers' all the time. As an ageless being doomed to travel the cycles of time over and over I sometimes get mixed up with aliens and spirits. Next time pick a better time of day please. I get cranky when random callers ring me.

11. sounds like BS to me. I tried one once and nothing. just a couple of goons sitting around a toy.

12. You expected to talk to the ghost of Bob Marley right off the bat or something?

13. no, he was still alive then. Was hoping for something but nothing, we were stupid little kids then so one of the older kids could have easily fooled us but they wanted to see if it was real too. Nothing, no movement, no rattling windows, nothing.

The only exp I could say that I have had is when I went to stay with some friends for the weekend and they tried to put me in a room, but it was very cold and creepy and I don't know why but I knew someone had died in there. Did not say anything but as we were leaving her boyfriend came home and asked where we slept, then scolded his GF for not telling us that his grandfather died in that bed.

14. I still belive that these are nothing more than a fun halloween game to play. Nothing serious just a bit of fun. They dont do anything